PDA

View Full Version : How often...

Angela
08-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Do you take pictures?

ScrapHappyME!
08-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Ummmmmm usually hourly. LOL! I always joke that my kids don't know what the other half of my face looks like since it's always behind a camera. On the plus side, she has started posing and asking me to take pictures (she's only barely 2!) Perhaps I see a career in modeling in front of her. ;)

~~Andie~~
08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
a couple times a week unless DH took the camera on his bussiness trip!

Valgal
08-05-2005, 12:37 PM
During a good phase I'd have to say daily. It really depends on how hot it is out and if we can get outside, since I prefer the natural lighting. Right now it's several times a week.

scraprascal
At least every other day.

Valgal
Ummmmmm usually hourly. LOL! I always joke that my kids don't know what the other half of my face looks like since it's always behind a camera. On the plus side, she has started posing and asking me to take pictures (she's only barely 2!) Perhaps I see a career in modeling in front of her. ;)

The other side of your face... lol!

Angela
08-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Heehee...Sarah has gotten so tired of the camera that she makes the worst faces when I try to get shots. Little terd. Cora on the other hand LOVES to take pictures. She's such my little model.

And if Andrew EVER tried to take my camera ANYWHERE, I would have to hurt him. He takes the film rebel if he needs a camera. My 20D stays with ME! :)

andreavictoria
08-05-2005, 12:50 PM
There was a time that I would take pictures all day every day, lol! But now I have slowed down the picture taking. These days it seems like I only take pictures when we go somewhere fun and exciting. I should start taking the camera out again though. Maybe that's why my scrapping mojo is gone, I don't have as many pictures to scrap...who knows.

MarshaZepeda
08-05-2005, 12:51 PM
And if Andrew EVER tried to take my camera ANYWHERE, I would have to hurt him. He takes the film rebel if he needs a camera. My 20D stays with ME! :)

lol - that's funny! My dh RARELY asks me for my cam but when he does, I feel sooooo nervous! BUT he's really, really good about taking care of things so I'm usually okay. :)
I take pics almost daily. Every now and then I'll go through a few days or weeks without taking a single shot but it's more b/c I'm scrapping a lot or busy with errands.

c_lyle
08-05-2005, 12:54 PM
I usually take pictures every two or three days.

ljbarden
08-05-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm probably averaging every few days, but I rarely use any of the pics! I just like the camera, lol.

Hubby is taking it on a night out tomorrow and had to go buy a new case for it (which btw, I took photos of) because mine is a handbag thin wetsuit style and he wanted something with more padding and that he could put on his belt - he's terrified of damaging it!

Kim2002
10-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Every single day.....the camera is always close at hand for those moments when things just happen.

Becky
10-22-2005, 04:52 PM
It's been about once a week, lately. I tend to take more pictures starting when the leaves change in October through the holidays. :regular_s

AndreaBurns
10-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Every couple days or so... sometimes a little longer than that. However I am getting a Nikon D70s for Christmas, so I am sure that it will become more frequent!

I was Teacher Ed. in college, but everyone thatought I was COmmunications or Photography b/c I always had my Nikon N90s by my side... that and I was photo editor....

jessie97
10-30-2005, 12:35 AM
About once or twice a week. It depents what that childern are doing if they are being cute or if they do somthing really naughty.