PDA

View Full Version : Top Trends for 2005

Valgal
08-06-2005, 11:19 AM
I was looking this up and came up with this list. How do you think we can integrate this into the digital scrapping world?

*color
*paint
*textured effects
*ink
*fonts and monograming
*stamps
*stencils
*fabric

Valgal
08-06-2005, 11:35 AM
I think color is pretty easy to accomplish in digi-scrapping... these days the kits we buy are bolder and brighter than ever. I'm thinking of Holly's New Beginnings kit for one thing. Monochromatic seems to be going out... lots of color is IN.

KimMauch
08-06-2005, 12:48 PM
I LOVE integrating paper trends into digi scrapping (or at least giving it my best shot!). I'm thinking that in the past few months there isn't really anything that can be done in paper that can't be done in digital. Yay for us!
Kim

ljbarden
08-06-2005, 03:13 PM
I was thinking the same Kim - about the only thing we can't replicate is the tactile nature of paper. But we can sure make it look like you can touch it and there be real texture there!

I still love my monochrome, the interior designer in me has always loved the tone on tone look. But I don't use a lot of neutral colours anymore, even bright pink can be monochrome. ;)

Valgal
08-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Well we've deinately seen a lot of monograms... and Holly has made linen papers.