PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I talked to a famous chef tonight!

InLoveWithDOTS
12-27-2006, 12:02 AM
After reading his biography online, I feel like I talked to a celebrity when he called for my husband tonight! Check this guy out:
http://www.beverlyhilton.com/news_and_media_center/bios.cfm?intid=4
Anyway, my husband always has his feelers out for a new job (NO, we are NOT going to move to CA) and this could prove ot be an interesting opportunity! How exciting that he got to talk to Suki tonight!!

Charla
12-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Very cool :) I'd be excited too!!

d2vasquez
12-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Uhhhh I am ok if you guys move to California! :)

hawaiianbrat96
12-27-2006, 01:56 AM
I know how you feel. I have met Wolfgang Puck and Emril here several times in Las Vegas, mainly because they run restaurants here and my father knows them personally. They are so fun to talk with. And yes, Emril does say BAM! quite often in the kitchen when he does cook here. It's actually quite humorous to watch in person versus on TV.

How come you won't move to Cali?

InLoveWithDOTS
12-27-2006, 09:54 AM
How come you won't move to Cali?
This is home. Nowhere besides NH could ever feel like home. Besides, I dont want to move the kids from their friends and school.

pbumbaca
12-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Uhhhh I am ok if you guys move to California! :)

UMMMM, I'm not! :)

This is home. Nowhere besides NH could ever feel like home. Besides, I dont want to move the kids from their friends and school.

Phew! :)

hawaiianbrat96
12-27-2006, 03:23 PM

I can agree with you there. That is an excellent reason. I thought it was something else like, "Because I don't like Cali" LOL