PDA

View Full Version : Tyson!

Cynnder
01-08-2007, 07:10 PM
ok sorry girls...thank you all for all the well wishes...they worked I had a wonderful delivery and labor!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat my induction!1

as some of you know, I think...I have been going for acupuncture treatments since about 34 weeks...to help prepare my body for birth!..well I was scheduled for induction (medical reasons) on Friday the 5th...8:00AM.. I went in for my final acupuncture treatment thursday night about 7:30...and he figured by how reactive I was...that i would be in labor on my own within 12 hours...which suited me fine...I didnt want to be induced again..so here's a re-cap!

...I went for my final acupuncture appt at 7:30 on thursday night, fiddled on the puter til 10 pm...went to bed..had one noticiable contraction...decided I'd better stay awake to clock for another one...had a 2nd one about 10 minutes later...felt a funny sensation..like a balloon bursting...then I moved my leg...and yup water broke..., I didnt want to rush in, so I made myself go havea shower...kinda watched the clock a bit..the contractions were about 4 minutes apart...but not very strong yet, woke DH up...headed into town, was admitted at 11:30...had some good contractions but nothing too nasty...hit the shower and the birthing ball about 1 am...love the shower MAN....i had to giggle at myself..cuz i was aware enough to laugh and sing..while being bored to death on the ball....so i thought to myself...ah yes...not in transition yet... then I had about 3 really good killer ones...and the frickin water started to piss me off...waited til the next time my nurse came in...got off the ball, had 3 more killer contractions as she tried to get me to the bed...managed to climb on my hands and knees...had to poopp...lmbo Dean thought i really had to poop..but no..it was the head instead...so one contraction i had to breathe thru...b/c no drs were in sight..so a bit of panic...some yelling like.."help...i need hands in here..I have a head! BIg panic...Dean says there were chairs being thrown out of the way, people running everywhere...LOL.. Had to wait for one contraction...felt the ring of FIRE....good thing to wait for ladies...just wait...when you feel it...then you wont tear near as much...really try to focus when they tell you to wait.I didnt with my 1st...and got a 3rd degree tear...waited this time..not one single tear...nada...one push for his head, one for his shoulders...thats it... it was sooo COOL!!!!!!!!

6lbs 1oz 20.5 inches 2:37 AM Friday Jan 5th

Tyson John Douglas Hall

so total labor....from my waterbreaking and no contractions to finished....4 hours..

we left home at 11 pm on thursday night..and we were home about 8 pm on friday..not even 24 hours! way cool!...feeling sweet..just a tad tired...such a change...I have all 3 types of birth...recovered from a c section...( totally sucked)...but my butt didnt hurt...recovered from an induced vbac....( way better than the section recovery, but had 3rd degree tear, retained placenta..and nasty hemis)...and all natural....( no tears, no stitches, no hemis)....NATURAL BABY!!!!!!!! today Tyson is 2 days old..and I got a good sleep last night..and Im about feeling normal again...so loving that I can see my crotch..and bend over..and SLEEP ON MY TUMMY!!!!!

Rylee is in love.... heart.gif and Jackson wants to poke his eyes..LMAO!...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/ReinerChic/IMG_5378.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/ReinerChic/IMG_5349.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/ReinerChic/Tyson/IMG_5387-1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/ReinerChic/Tyson/IMG_5384.jpg

more to come another day! tfL!

AndreaBurns
01-08-2007, 08:16 PM
OMGoodness! What a great story and what a little sweetheart!

Awww!

jpysgrl
01-08-2007, 08:21 PM
He is very beautiful (can I say that about a boy?) Glad to hear everything went so well with your labor and delivery and that you and baby are doing fine.

Congratulations!!!!

RachelS
01-08-2007, 08:24 PM
congrats!! i'm so jealous of your wonderful birth story! that was totally how i wanted both of mine but ended up with c-sections both times.. sigh. anyhow... Tyson is such a handsome little guy!!

MarshaZepeda
01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Awwwwwww! I'm sooooo glad that it went so well for you! yay! (No tears/stitches here, either and WOW what a difference in healing time, huh?) lol! Tyson is a sweetheart! Can't wait to see more of your awesome pics! (I'll miss seeing your prego ones, though, LOL!)

Nonnie917
01-08-2007, 08:33 PM
What a cutie. Great story too. I truely believe in acupuncture. You did good girl.

~Shawna~
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Aww Deanna he's adorable! And 4hrs from start to finish! No fair :)!! Congrats girl! Can't wait to see all the awesome photos you'll be taking of him!

meems
01-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Glad everything went well for you. What a gorgeous baby! congratulations to you and your family!

nbeaudreau
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Congrats, Deanna!! He's beautiful!!

nesser1981
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
He's beautiful! Congrats!

StaceyD
01-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh, he is adorable!!!! Congrats again Deanna!!

Charla
01-08-2007, 09:53 PM
He's beautiful!! Congratulations...what a perfect story. I'll have to tell DH we need to do acupuncture too...I really don't want to go so late this time :) (actually I'm okay with it as long as I go into labor on my own). I'm so glad you went into labor on your own and didn't need to be induced, and congratulations on no tearing!!!

You're definitely an inspiration to me, as that's exactly what I'm hoping for this time! :)

Deena
01-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Very cute, congrats Deanna!!

~ashleigh
01-08-2007, 11:49 PM
wow, what an awesome story! And he is so beautiful. Congrats!

alicia79
01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks for shaeing your story! He is precious!

ccouch
01-09-2007, 12:14 AM
what a cutie!! i just love his birth story & am thrilled that everything went so well for you! enjoy this precious blessing - wishing you lots of well-deserved rest!

tamra
01-09-2007, 12:42 AM
What an awesome labor and delivery! Wouldn't it be nice if they were all that way!!! Congrats again on your beautiful baby boy - so tiny and sweet :)

kresta
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Congrats! What a blessing!

Sara Ellis
01-09-2007, 01:39 AM
so precious!!!
I love the little hand pic!

Hom74
01-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Oh my goodness - how adorable! Congrats girl!

ajoyfulheart
01-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Awww...Tyson is SUCH a little angel!!!! :D He is too adorable...congratulations!! :)

LOL @ Jackson wanting to poke his eyes...too funny :P

Cynnder
01-09-2007, 11:39 AM
thank you alll for your well wishes...I tell you if you havent tried acupunture...i would definatley give it a go...I went once a week from 34-38 weeks, just to prepare my body, then I had to induction sessions....WOWY...not that im having any more..but if I was..i would definately do it the same way again!....it ROCKS!

Charla
01-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I told DH I want to do it too. I've heard awesome things about it, especially at its effectiveness in getting birth going. I'm game :D

BLTArmyGirl21
01-09-2007, 12:47 PM
He's SO precious!!! Congrats-- glad Acupunctior helped ya!!! :)
Danni

JennStar
01-09-2007, 12:55 PM
WHat a beautiful boy!! Boy, your story sounds similar to mine (with DS2)- I had both boys naturally and with Henry my body started baring down while I was standing- wierdest feeling- and I had to wait for 4 minutes until my Doc ran through the doors! LOL! So glad to hear that you had such a great experience!!! Congrats on Baby Tyler!

chloe
01-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Awww, he's the cutest!! Congrats to you and the whole family!!

Cynnder
01-09-2007, 05:06 PM
WHat a beautiful boy!! Boy, your story sounds similar to mine (with DS2)- I had both boys naturally and with Henry my body started baring down while I was standing- wierdest feeling- and I had to wait for 4 minutes until my Doc ran through the doors! LOL! So glad to hear that you had such a great experience!!! Congrats on Baby Tyler!

yup thats exactly what happened...i was like..wait.im not pushing..its just doing it all by itsleff!!!!!!!! freaky..but functional! LMAO!

Rynonut Mom
01-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Deanna - he is just precious!!!!! Love the photos you've done already!!!! Congratulations!!!!

AngelinaS
01-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Congratulations! I am SO happy for you having such a beautiful birth! And he is absolutely gorgeous!

scrapsandsass
01-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm so glad I got to see this. What a wonderful story! Gorgeous baby. :)

Brandy
01-12-2007, 06:11 PM
omg deanna he is beautiful. looks like Jackson. you guys make such beautiful babies! i'm so glad it went well for you. that was how my labor was with oj *bout 4.5-5 hours* and no tears or anything............just lots of painful killer contractions lol. but i can tell in the pic ry loves him! and lol on Jackson and his eyes! aw i just cant get over how beautiful he is. congrats.