PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Duplicates Creative Team Search

InLoveWithDOTS
01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/InLoveWithDOTS/DuplicatesCTCallad.jpg

I am looking to create a small team of digital scrappers to promote the Duplicates line of Quick Pages and Sketches in 2007. To be considered you must:

1. Love working with layered templates (in PSD or TIF format)
2. Be willing to create layouts with 2 of the 6 items comprising a Duplicates Combo Set and upload to 3 unique digital galleries (including The Digi Chick)
3. Be able to create above layouts within 2 weeks of product release date

In return, for the entire year you will receive:

1. A sketch artist who adores you! (Iíll still love ya after the year is up, too!)
2. A blinkie for your signature
3. Access to a private forum to communicate
4. All Duplicates products for FREE before they are available for sale at The Digi Chick

To apply, send the following information to me at inlovewithdots@aol.com (inlovewithdots@aol.com):
1. Name
2. Location on the planet
3. Link to your 3 most active galleries
4. A list of the current teams you are on
4. Share a little about who you are, how you got started scrapping and why you are applying to be a part of the Duplicates team.

Deadline for applications is 01/15/2007 New Team members will be notified on or before 01/19/2007!

Duplicates products can be viewed here:
http://www.thedigichick.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Duplicates (http://www.thedigichick.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Duplicates)

Call preview created with "Cutie Pie" from Heather Roselli releasing at The Digi Chick today

Questions? Just ask! :)

nbeaudreau
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
How fun! You'll love working with Rachael...she's an awesome chickie!

Good luck with the search, Rach!! :D

Darcy Baldwin
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Good luck, Rachael - I know you'll put together a fabulous team!

d2vasquez
01-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Good luck Rachael and to all that apply....you are going big time now!!! :)

~ashleigh
01-11-2007, 07:43 PM
How fun!!!

Best of luck to everyone who applies. You will love working with Rachael and her rockin' duplicates!

BLTArmyGirl21
01-11-2007, 09:03 PM
What a great opportunity... goodluck to ALL that apply!!
Danni

twentytinytoes
01-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Amazing Opportunity!!!!!!!

cherpea
01-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Okay so tried out for this before I chickened out and didn't send through the email. Good luck to all who apply.

InLoveWithDOTS
01-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Just a couple hours left and I am SO glad because I cant take many more great applications knowing I am going to have to turn away some darned talented people. :( You girls are seriously killin me with your amazing galleries!

Be watching for the announcement tomorrow or monday! I am just waiting to see if any last minute applications come in and then I will be enlisting a few friends to help me make the final decision!

THANK YOU to all of you who applied! I am so honored you would want to work with Duplicates! :)