PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minnesota, it's CoolER today!

emilyinlaw
08-12-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm Emily, I've fallen in love with Holly, Okay, don't worry I'm married...I just really look up to her, and all of her Design Team, and all of these talanted people in this world, someday I wanna be like you guys! It's amazing, the talant that is out there....I'm just amazed, my family tells me how cool a LO looks, and I say Oh, that's nothing....there are some VERY Talanted people out there, it's just breathtaking, I'm going to be like one of those someday, That's my goal. I'm having fun trying to get there, that's all that counts.

I'm so excited that the digichick.com is growing, it's going to be a fun ride, thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Anyway, I've been kind of in a Scrappin Slump, does that happen to anyone else!? I just can't seem to get back into scrappin, when I'm Hot, I'm Hot, I think this recent Hot weather has gotten to me, and the summer has gotten long, it will be good when school starts so we're all on a schedule again, I love Lists, and Schedules. Okay, now that I've about written a book here, I best stop my blabbin! I am a stay at home mom to Three boys, and married to a wonderful IT (Information Technology) Husband. boy, that comes in handy at times! :) Thanks!

c_lyle
08-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Welcome aboard Emily! This is a fun ride:car: -- jump on and hold on! lol!

happyrobyn
08-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Welcome Emily! We all learn from each other here. And judging from the layouts you've posted, you are already one talented scrapper!!

Carie
08-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Hello and I too am in a scrapping slump. When that hapens I usually browse the galleries and something will come to be. Looking forward to seeing what you have created.
Carie

paula_duncan
08-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey Emily! Welcome to the group and I will have to go check out your posts.

andreavictoria
08-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Welcome Emily! You are so totally sweet! From one IT wife to another, glad to have you here!

Vania16
08-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Welcome :) Glad you're here and yes, I for one have slumps too :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

MarshaZepeda
08-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome! :60: So glad you're here!

And yes, I find myself in those OFTEN, lol! :angry_smi It's a good thing thedigichick is here to help me out, lol! :heart:

Angela
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Glad to have you here!

UnDecided
08-27-2005, 12:09 AM
Just keep truckin'... you'll be there in no time!!
Glad you've joined us!!