PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium

emilyinlaw
08-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Okay, so my husband just bought me this, am I the luckies girl in the world or what?!

I need to find time to play! That's the hardest part, anyone have this!?

lunafaerie
08-17-2005, 12:20 AM
No, but what comes in it besides Photoshop? I'm assuming Illustrator, ImageReady, GoLive, & InDesign. Anything else? I'm so jealous. What a marvelous DH!

MarshaZepeda
08-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Well I have CS2 and I LOVE it! And so will you! (We bought the Video Collection so I didn't get Illustrator and I *want* it! lol!) :wink_smil

NancyS
08-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Well I have CS2 and I LOVE it! And so will you! (We bought the Video Collection so I didn't get Illustrator and I *want* it! lol!) :wink_smil

Do you like the Video Collection? I have it and just love it. Actually I bought it without PS, and just recently upgraded PS, so we probably have different versions.

MarshaZepeda
08-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Nancy - we got it b/c dh is producing training videos for his website. He wants me to learn but my brain is still on overload from PS, lol! I really need to start playing around with the video end of the collection (Premiere, Audition, Encore etc...) I told him that as soon as we got the first video in his store and it was all set than I would start playing around with those files. (We hired someone for the first one....)

NancyS
08-18-2005, 01:09 AM
I'd love to see a sample - I'm not brave enough to stand in front of the camera though.

It can be pretty addictive to do videos also. Not sure which is worse - digi-scrapping or doing videos.