PDA

View Full Version : Uploading?

alicia79
02-20-2007, 10:24 AM
I have tried 3 times to uplaod a layout this mornign and each time it will say uploaded successfully but then it goes straight to my photos and its not there.

Is this just me or is it something in the gallery?
Thanks!

sinead
02-20-2007, 10:30 AM
Alicia, I haven't tried to upload anything this morning, so I'm not sure if it's a gallery issue or not.

Try these steps.
1--make sure that your LO is the right size or just under the limi.
2--I always wait to enter the description until the 2nd step. When I put it in the first step (especially if it's more than a line or two), I get an error or it doesn't upload properly.

If you're still having problems, post here again and I'm sure someone will be along shortly to try to help you!

alicia79
02-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I did check the size and I usually wait for the 2nd screen to come up to add my info to it but ti doesn't come up. Just straight to my pics. I will try one more time real quick.

Nope it tells me it uploaded successfully and then goes straight to my photos and not the 2nd screen to add info. Nor does it show up in my photos. :(

sinead
02-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Alicia, do you want to email it to me so that I can try to upload it for you? Other than that, you might have to wait for one of the admins or James (our web host) to come by. They should all be around soon, but I wanted to give you another option.

alicia79
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
I tried again and nothing. I will wait and see if they know whats wrong. Just cause I am lost at why I cannot upload it. :(

James
02-20-2007, 03:46 PM
I tried again and nothing. I will wait and see if they know whats wrong. Just cause I am lost at why I cannot upload it. :(

Hello Alicia, photopost has many many files and folders with uploaded files and sometimes the script mucks up. I've ran some chmod commands from the root server, please try again and let us know if it worked for you this time.

If it has not, do not worry.

Best

Laura_A
02-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks a million James!

alicia79
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Thank you! It worked this time around!

sinead
02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Yay! Thanks, James!