PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Candiflip
08-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. I found your site from digital top 50. I had not been there in a while so I thought I would check back.

My name is Candice, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I love PSP, Photography, & digital scrappbooking (in a little rut right now though :P )
I have two parrots, they are mostly what I scrap.

Your site really looks great and I can't wait to watch it grow!

Candice

c_lyle
08-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Welcome Candice! I'm glad you have joined us! It's nice to see fellow Canadians around here! I live in Maple Ridge so we're not too far from each other. Can't wait to see your layouts!

paula_duncan
08-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey Welcome to the group. I live in Kelowna, BC and am often in Maple Ridge...(I visit c_lyle). Glad to have more Canadians joining the group.

moischka0595
08-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi Candace! 2 parrots, huh?! I bet they provide some really cool layouts! Looking forward to seeing some!

Becky
08-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Welcome, Candice!

DragonFly
08-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Hello and Welcome Candice!

MarshaZepeda
08-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi! Welcome to thedigichick! So glad you found us! :heart:

Candiflip
08-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Wow Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

So nice to meet some people so close to Vancouver! I have never been to maple ridge but have been to a city on the way there. I forget the name but it was were the Sony Service center is. I know maple ridge is on the way there because the road was so busy and I asked my husband why and he told me that was the way to there. :P

Yes the birds are fun to scrap. I haven't made a page in a while though, I have a little bit of a block right now. I open up PSP.... find a kit... find some photos.... but then just can't seem to get anything done with it :P I want to make some pages so bad because I really love it but I don't know what it going on lately.
I just bought $$ worth of kits a few weeks ago lol I thought that would get me in the mood but still nothing. I guess it will come to me. :)
I did find some sketches that looked really nice and I really want to try those out.. they looked like some real inspiration. Maybe that will get me out of this rut :P

Again Thank you for the warm welcome! And I look forward to being part of your board!

Candice

happyrobyn
08-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Hi Candice ... great to have you here! I think the Canadians are going to outnumber the Americans soon. But that's OK ... I lived in Nova Scotia for 6 years and "them Canucks is good folk!" Can't wait to see those parrots!

UnDecided
08-26-2005, 10:48 PM
PARROTS! How fun! I'll have to check out your gallery and see some of those pages (not too many people scrap parrots)! Glad you've joined us -- hope to see you around!