PDA

View Full Version : Let the Bachelor talk begin!

Valgal
04-16-2007, 10:24 PM
John is hogging the good tv with the Sopranos, so I have to move my Bachelor date to the bedroom (tee hee, catch my little joke?).

I am so WIPED OUT today. I swear I was on the go from the moment my feet hit the floor and it's more of the same tomorrow. KWIM? Hope I don't fall asleep during the show!

sinead
04-16-2007, 10:37 PM
I've got to work a live shift from 9-11pm CST, so I'm going to have to watch it on Tivo after the fact (if Maggie doesn't wake up and want me to lie down with her...). Can't wait to see what happens tonight!

kresta
04-17-2007, 12:38 AM
I still think he's a major goofball. But he is cute sometimes.

Alright I'll hit the highlights and my opinions:

* Boot Camp -- come on now, you gotta be kidding me; I'd have told them to kiss my rear, that he was too goofy to go through all that; and I think they gave Bevin that fancy shmancy watch just so she wouldn't sue their pants off

* Double Date -- I'm wondering if he chose those two for that date or if producers chose them for him, 'cause he seemed to really like them both and "had a connection" with them both; I thought that was really hard for him (and them)

* Stephanie S.C. -- still SOOOOOOOOOOO BUGGIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; please just get off that show! I think he's starting to catch on to her though 'cause he said something about wondering about her intentions

* Rose ceremony -- kinda surprised he kept Asian dr. lady (sorry can't remember her name), not that there's anything at all wrong with her, but they don't really seem to have a "connection" at all except the fact that they're both doctors; glad he got rid of Barbie -- she did show that she had a little more substance than just her bleach blond hair, but still wasn't his type

* Tessa -- LOVE HER! I hope she wins! She seems the most real and normal out of all of them. And I think she's really pretty. Does anyone else think she looks a tiny bit like Meredith from a number of years back?

Okay, I obviously take this show too seriously to have this much to say about it.

My whole post is just pretty pathetic.

Yeah, just gonna go ahead and click "post quick reply" now although this was anything but a "quick reply".

Heehee!

ccouch
04-17-2007, 01:04 AM
definitely hoping that stephanie s.c. is gone soon. she bugs me. and, she has big ears. i think she's the least attractive physically & personality-wise.

surprised too about the med student/ dr. chick. DH seems to think that they likely have had more "intelligent" conversations together and have connected, but we just aren't seeing that cause it's not as juicy as some of the other stuff that they're showing instead.

my faves right now are bevin, nicole (she's so funny) and amber

i'm still on the fence about this whole bachelor thing. the whole concept is completely absurd to me, but i find myself drawn to it anyway :) have any of the couples gotten and stayed married?

kresta
04-17-2007, 01:08 AM
have any of the couples gotten and stayed married?

I think only Trista and Ryan and they did the whole big ABC wedding and all! And I think I saw somewhere that they're preggo!

Okay, this whole thread is really making me sound like a loser --- :embaresse. Heehee! I think the whole show (every season it's been on) is so ridiculous, but it's like I can't help but watch it!

rh_scrapbooker
04-17-2007, 01:54 AM
I don't watch it, but I usually go to the Episode diary and read those. :)

Rachel

Rynonut Mom
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Me too on the Sopranos, Val! We missed it last night and have John Forces show to watch tonight, so last night was it! (LMAO - how very sad are we???) So I watched the first 30 minutes (although I missed the first 10) and then we watched the Sopranos.
That Stephanie is really annoying and I saw where Barbie was excited about driving the car and wanted to shoot guns! Oh my!! I *think* I got the general gist of who stayed and how left!
:)

Sara Ellis
04-17-2007, 12:42 PM
oh yea.........
stephanie from sc better go buh-bye soon........it looks like lots of drama next week ...so hopefully so

tamra
04-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Kresta, I agree about the watch. I think that was dumb of Bevin to get a fancy expensive watch because she hurt her own ankle! That's just dumb to me. She already got the rose and all the special alone time and attention from it, she didn't need the watch too! Now, that being said, I do like her :p

I do like Tessa too. I like her alot, and even though I really liked Payton too, I was hoping he was gonna keep Tessa instead. He did seem to like them both alot though. I thought it was dumb he had to send one of them home, when he probably liked them both better than half of the other girls still at the house! Did that make sense?

Oh, and she does kinda look like Meredith from before - but I didn't really like Meredith. I think I was one of the few who didn't.

Stephanie SC is totally uuggghhhh and I was surprised that he kept that dr lady too.

The dark haired girl who went home, I forgot her name, I liked. I thought that she had already gotten jipped when she won the race car thing, but he chose barbie girl for the alone time! I also thought it was funny that he said she just didn't ever tell him any stories or anything (which is why he didn't keep her) but he kept Stephanie KS who never says ANYTHING. I think she is probably really sweet, but she doesn't ever talk to anyone... not even the girls. And he was fine with keeping her.

tamra
04-17-2007, 12:47 PM
okay, Kresta, I'm obviously right there with you - I had alot to say too!

brechasemom
04-17-2007, 01:30 PM
I don't want to repeat everything already said but I completly agree.

Stephanie SC has to GO. Her ears stick out through her hair and that bugs me. And I just don't like her. I feel like she's in for the wrong reasons.

Loved the 2 on 1 group date. Andy looked soooo hot. I really wish he had been able to keep both of them though.

Ok - there's more but It's already been said :)

Valgal
04-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Byron and Mary are still married as far as I know.

OMG, Stephanie from SC's faces were CRACKING ME UP! Like when he asked the other Stephanie to share the alone time with him on the group date... man, some nasty looks there, lol! Also when he gave the second to last rose to Nicole she rolled her eyes, ha!

Kate, the sorority girl, totally cracked me up when she said, "What? Does he, like, want me to save an orphan or something?" HA! She is so right. He wants them to show him what they're 'really like' while they're just sitting there face to face. Uh... what? He's an idiot.

I'm actually in the minority I guess with the whole PT thing. I thought it was a great show of character, because they ALL know how active he is, and doing their best would be a way to show him how serious they are.

Tessa SO reminds me of Meredith too! I couldn't quite figure out who she reminded me of, but you're right, it's her.

Valgal
04-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh and I was nearly in tears myself when he let Peyton go. Whaaaa! That poor thing! And... OMG... did I hear him right when he said that Tessa was 'good wife material'?????

kresta
04-17-2007, 03:26 PM
OMG... did I hear him right when he said that Tessa was 'good wife material'?????

Yup yup, he did say it! I'm thinking she's going all the way to the end!

okay, Kresta, I'm obviously right there with you - I had alot to say too!

So glad I'm not the only one!!! LOL!

SarahJ
04-18-2007, 09:01 PM
maybe someone already posted this but I think it is hilarious! i went back and watched parts of the previous episodes so I could see what she was talking about...i was laughing so hard reading this!

http://thebachelorrecaps.blogspot.com/

enjoy! :)

sinead
04-18-2007, 10:17 PM
That's too funny, Sarah!!