PDA

View Full Version : Desparate need of loving.

Nonnie917
05-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey everybody, I was just in the gallery leaving some loving and BOY!! is that gallery ever in NEED of LOVIN'. I couldn't believe the number of LOs that have gone unloved and they are terriffic pages too. So lets get busy ladies. I know I have been gone for a couple of months, but jee whiz there are some really great LOs in that gallery. I challenge you to leave at least 5 comments. I know that I can do all 20 because I don't work, but I know that some of you can do at least 5 comments. RIGHT????? So lets do it.

Charla
05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
I was thinking the same thing earlier, but this time I actually was able to reach the keyboard (hard with sleeping girls in my arms) so I took on the challenge :) There's a lot of great stuff in there right now...thanks for the push!

KimberlyGiarrusso
05-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Great point! On my way there. I love firefox because I can open all the tabs at once and praise the days gallery in like 5 minutes! Its so great to get comments on our layouts, so lets spread the love!

Aimeemomof2+
05-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I am up for it!! Great idea :) Off to do some lovin'!

mzkellyb
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
I tried, I got a couple done, maybe 5 or so. My boys are getting into too much at the moment for me to sit here any longer. lol I'll try to leave more love later.