PDA

View Full Version : Hi from western australia

samone
08-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone

I am very new to all of this. im currently a 'paper scrapper' who loves computer design and have just stumbled across digi scrapping. I have downloaded a few things and hope to get started on a page very soon.
I have a few silly questions if someone can help me?
where do you all get your gorgeous avatars from? And Im also loving the 'flashy things'?

You are all very talented women, keep it up - very inspirational.

suzy
08-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Welcome Samone - this really is Aussie week!! I currently live in NSW but am moving to Brisbane this week. Welcome to the Digi Chick - this is a great community and you will learn a lot here, as well as have a heap of fun!

The avatars are designed by various people - I just noticed there are some for sale in the new digichick boutique. I think the "flashy things" you are refering to are blinkies (the things in our signatures). They are usually available in the forums - just do a search for blinkies and you should find some. I think the great digichick ones we all have were designed by Gina (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

It is great to have you here and I look forward to seeing some of your layouts.

paula_duncan
08-29-2005, 02:23 AM
Welcome to the group Samone! Glad to have you here!!

samone
08-29-2005, 04:42 AM
Thanks for your help. ive found some great blinkie sites. Oh my gosh!

thankyou :heart:

ljbarden
08-29-2005, 07:28 AM
Welcome Samone! I made my blinkies, but there are a load of sites out there, as it sounds like you're starting to discover. Looking forward to seeing your first digipage!

samone
08-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Question for all you aussie chics out there. Do you get your layouts printed and if so, where?

MarshaZepeda
09-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Samone! Cute avatar and I love the picture-taking smilie! :regular_s

andreavictoria
09-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Welcome Samone! Glad you've found us!

MandaBean
09-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Nice to meet you Samone! You will love digital scrapping!