PDA

View Full Version : upgrade from PSE to PS CS2?

Sierra
08-31-2005, 08:24 PM
For those who use PSE and received the email offer to upgrade to PS CS2 - have any of you upgraded?
If so, why?
If not, why not?

I'm still trying to decide if I want to upgrade. I don't know PSE that well but just wondering if I should just jump into PS?

Any thoughts?
Thanks
JD

MarshaZepeda
09-01-2005, 12:22 AM
I've never used elements but I upgraded from v.7 to CS2 and I have to say....
:heart:I LOVE IT! :heart:
I'll never look back, lol! :shades_sm

paula_duncan
09-01-2005, 03:15 AM
I too have never used PE but I have 7 and would love nothing more than to upgrade to CS but funds are limited because of car insurance being due so maybe I will get it in the new year....because of course Christmas is coming too and I have to get my shopping done for that before November. I hate shopping in December...lol. So I say if you have the means to upgrade......DO IT!!!!

SheScraps
09-02-2005, 04:15 AM
I started out using PSE2 and just felt very limited with it. I decided to download the trial version of PSCS2 and I'm so happy I did! I couldn't imagine having to go back to PSE now!

travelgirlut
09-21-2005, 09:25 PM
I've been dying to switch to CS2 (I'm a PSE 3 user) but alas, funding is limited and as much fun as I would have with all the cool features I really can do most of what I need in PSE. If we ever come into lots of money it'll be one of the first things I buy.

leezle1502
09-22-2005, 03:22 AM
I've never actually used PSE, so I can't completely compare, but I have to say that the PSCS is absolutely *fabulous* (and CS2 is supposed to be *much* improved!!) I'm amazed with all the things I can do, and I haven't even learned how to use everything yet. If your budget allows, I'd highly recommend buying the entire CS2 suite, because Illustrator and InDesign both come in handy a *lot*! Hope this helps! :teeth_smi