PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend!

sinead
07-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey Chickies! Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. DH decided this morning that we all had to go up to Nashville to the Zoo. He's trying to make up for the 6 weeks that we spent living apart before we moved up to the new house, I guess. lol

Anyway, I'll be around lots tomorrow! I'm hoping to get some serious scrapping (and layout lovin'!) done! Keep partying on!

ccouch
07-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh girl, I'm right there w/ you! I've been away this week w/ the flooring remodel that we had done & just got back to our house this afternoon. Oh how I've missed my PC!! The cleaning crew & appliance dudes don't come until Monday, so I can't move any furniture back or tidy up downstairs till then. Darn.....guess I'll have to chill on the computer tomorrow!! Can't wait to play w/ some of the new goodies & get busy w/ some of these great challenges!!

InLoveWithDOTS
07-15-2007, 09:35 AM
So does that mean we will see some great zoo pages soon?? LOL

AngelinaS
07-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah, we've been gone all weekend, too. Glad you got some awesome family time in, though. Let him try to "make up" that lost time as much as he wants...sounds just lovely! ;)