PDA

View Full Version : I want I want

Witchy Mama
09-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I jumped on the net this morning to check some messages and I have the apple site as my homepage just because I am too lazy to change it LMAO, and I am staring at the new iPod nano, OMG how cute, I have a shuffle just because I don't have many songs so it wasn't worth buying a mini or the big one, but OMG I want a nano hehehe...

lunafaerie
09-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes, it's very cool! Like I need one more iPod :nerd:

~~Andie~~
09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
i know...i want... and id you see the harry potter one?

sweetandsour
09-08-2005, 02:13 PM
I saw that and my eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas...then DH reminded me that I wasn't that excited when he got me my iPod mini for my birthday in June, now all of a sudden I'm a big iPod fan? LOL

lunafaerie
09-08-2005, 05:37 PM
i know...i want... and id you see the harry potter one?

OMG! I didn't see the Harry Potter one, holy moly, my poor savings account!!!

Roni
12-02-2005, 05:54 PM
OMG! I didn't see the Harry Potter one, holy moly, my poor savings account!!!

WHAT SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!!! You have one of these????

I have the mini 4gb in pink and am totally in love with it!!!! Helps kill the time while watching the kids swim and play hockey.....love it for running .....have several running folders on it according to how long I want to run.....scrapbooking folders for my endless hours of scrapbooking (hehehe)....nono is having troubles with the screens breaking and not being able to hold up to the pressures in pockets, purses etc.

Susie_Cue
12-02-2005, 06:29 PM
I got the Ipod video for my birthday last month and love it. The only downside is there are few accessories for it yet. I love the little movies and picures I can put on there.

Susie_Cue

chibikko
12-02-2005, 08:58 PM
OMG.. I want one of those, too!! It's on my Xmas wish list :wink_smil

lunafaerie
12-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Oh the iPod video! That will totally change the way I watch TV!
I went on iTunes and saw they only have a few shows you can download now (although they are the best ones). I think I'll wait and see if it catches on before investing THAT much on the Video.
Did you know you can download those TV shows just to play on the computer? I totally missed Desperate Housewives a couple weeks ago and watched it on my laptop last night! Too cool.