PDA

View Full Version : Boutique Closed Today

holly
09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Until we can resolve the problem with Paypal - it appears to be hanging up on their end (darn them), I've closed the Boutique. This is to keep any other problems from occurring until I have time this evening to figure out what's going on. Thanks for your patience!

holly
09-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Update on this - spoke with our cart developers and was directed to the PayPal message boards. It is in fact a PayPal problem. According to Zen Cart, PayPal upgraded software and this caused a huge problem with finalzing sales orders. When these problems started occuring was about three days ago - same time PayPal did an upgrade. Sigh - why? So, It would appear that several orders will go through just fine and downloads will work, but then one or two get hung up.

So, I'm going to keep the store closed until I hear back. Tonight, I will turn it back on and you can continue ordering. If your order does NOT go through, please email sales@thedigichick.com with your paypal receipt to prove your order and I will issue you a gift certificate (that payment module works fine).

Thanks.

ditzyscrap
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks for looking into this, Holly! :)

c_lyle
09-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted!

holly
09-24-2005, 10:00 AM
just another update that we are back up......the last orders since re-opening the store appear to have gone through fine. maybe paypal is listening but ignoring the complainers on their message board? ha ha. well, won't hold my breath - it's a wait and see.

so, go buy some good stuff!