PDA

View Full Version : MM Graphic Book Girls

KristyAnn
09-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey ladies,

I was just curious, I got the letter from Memory Makers finally today with all the info about the pub, releases, etc. However, inside it has highlighted that it needs to be postmarked Sept. 23rd. Well, it arrived Sept. 24th and looking at the postmark date it left Denver, CO, on Sept. 21st.

Did anyone else have this happen too? I figured I would just email the ladies on the sheet about it and hopefully they will still let me participate. I just thought it was really strange. I kept the envelope ... showing the date.

ODD huh? Let me know when you got your letters, will ya? I will feel better if I am not the only one.

andreavictoria
09-26-2005, 01:00 AM
I have another question about sending them our layouts...why do we even need to send it? Can't we just send them the file since it's digital?

Mine says it has to be post marked by the 28th. Weird.

But I am planning on giving Karen a call about it all tomorrow.

KristyAnn
09-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Sounds to me like they are a bit new to digital. She asked me to send it in on a disk. Let me know if you hear anything else. :)

scrapz4fun
09-26-2005, 09:42 AM
My letter said the info and CD have to be postmarked by today (the 26th) and I just received the packet on Friday. Oh, well.... nothing like running around a little this weekend trying to get it done. Sounds like the reason they want a CD is because they want the layered (.psd) document which would be way to huge to e-mail but it seems to me that a high res jpeg would be just as good. Hmmmmm....?

Sharon **

misty
09-27-2005, 09:01 PM
I received my letter today. They want it postmarked by the 30th. It would be easier if they would accept an e-mail. I asked but they indicated they wanted it on disk.

Kristy: I think as long as you get it in the mail this week you'll be safe. HTH.