PDA

View Full Version : done, done, done!

YvetteSanders
12-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I am now DONE Christmas shopping, I spent all day shopping (alone, no kid!) and got everything done! I even found a bunch of new clothes for me LOL!

mzkellyb
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Yay Yvette! Feels so great doesn't it? We finished up Saturday. I'm waiting on a few things to arrive in the mail, but they should be here this week, at least the order was placed.

Now to wrap it all! lol ;)

Rynonut Mom
12-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh man! I'm sooooo jealous! I spent all day trying to keep the kids quiet and entertained while DH slept (he's at work again tonight). I so want to be done already...
Congrats Yvette!!!

rh_scrapbooker
12-09-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm *this* close to being done... :)

Just a couple of gift cards for DH's nieces and nephews. I have an amazon.com box coming Friday, that will complete my list!

Rachel

jpysgrl
12-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Lucky you. I'm 75% done. I have two more things to pick up for DS, gift cards for my sister and her family and a little something more for my dad's wife. I don't have anything wrapped either. It's hard when the kids are around. I don't trust DD with not telling anyone what they got.

YvetteSanders
12-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I am not done wrapping - but I have started....

Charla
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I know how good that feels: congratulations!
I'm almost done; just have to get stuff for DH. I'm mostly wrapped, just a few things left (plus the things I haven't bought).

Rynonut Mom
12-10-2007, 01:14 AM
I havent' started wrapping what I have yet, but I can't put anything under the tree, for Peanut will unwrap them. And I can't wrap what we are taking with us on the plane either - LOL!
We are done with the boys stuff and with Ry's BD stuff for next weekend - so that's good! It's just all the other ones...

KimberlyGiarrusso
12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
YAAAY. It feels great huh! We are done shopping and the prezzies are wrapped and under the tree, problem is now....KEEPING THE MONSTERS OUT OF IT ALL!!!! :rofl:

meems
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
yay, good for you!

i need to get some stuff for friends' kids and stocking stuffers.

YvetteSanders
12-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I am in so much trouble! I have way too many large gifts - how am I going to fit all that in the van (along with dh and I, DS and a large dog and clothes, etc for a week!) This could be interesting!

annscraps
12-10-2007, 11:18 AM
YAAAY. It feels great huh! We are done shopping and the prezzies are wrapped and under the tree, problem is now....KEEPING THE MONSTERS OUT OF IT ALL!!!! :rofl:

Tell us all the truth - you don't sleep - do you!:smile2:

shannonlcarlson
12-10-2007, 02:18 PM
ohhh I am jealous!

I am usually done shopping by Thanksgiving, but this year...I didn't even start till thanksgiving! I have some stuff bought, but haven't even touched the wrapping paper yet.

I ordered 4 shutterfly 12x12 books for parents and grandparents and stayed up last night until 4 AM finishing them!!!!!!!!!! Man am I tired today! But it feels good to have those done! Now I just hope I get them by the 21st! :)

Good for you for being DONE!!!!!! :)

Deena
12-10-2007, 03:34 PM
We are not done here, we are close, but not quite yet... We have stocking stuffers, and a pressie for Sophia left. NONE of it is wrapped... shoot we don't even have the tree up yet! LOL

Paula
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
That's awesome! My last gift was delivered today!! Now all I have to do is wrap them.