PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour...

barefootmama
09-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi ladies.

I'm a newbie, obviously. I'm a Navy wife, mama, and domestic diva who also has aspirations of becoming a professional photographer in the future; I've done a few weddings for family and friends, but my heart is really in children's portraits and candids, as well as pregnancy and birth photographs (people think the pregnancy and birth part is weird, but I'm a birth junkie, and I've known lots of women who wish they had more pics of the birth moment because everyone in the room was obviously too busy to hold a camera).

I'm currently experiencing my own personal photography renaissance, and have decided to go all-digital. I pay for my camera and computer equipment by selling new and used boutique and name-brand children's clothing on eBay (another minor obsession of mine).

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of creating a website and digital scrapbooks to use to keep family and friends updated with pictures of the kids, and also to use as informal photography portfolios. So, I am here to learn! I yearn for knowledge!

Looking forward to learning and seeing everyone's work.

Kristen

Crsttt
09-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Welcome Kristen. Can't wait to see some of your photos, you should check out the Photo challenge area.

SheScraps
09-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Welcome Kristen! You have come to the right place as you will learn TONS from these talented chicks! I can't wait to see some of your work!

lunafaerie
09-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Welcome! You've found a great place to learn. Looking forward to seeing your photos, that's one of my weaknesses, but my favorite thing to look at!

lil_angie88
09-27-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey there! Great to see you join us here...Can't wait to see some of your work!

paula_duncan
09-27-2005, 06:36 AM
Welcome to the group Kristien! Jump right in and have fun....you will fit right in.

suzy
09-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Welcome to the digi chick. I cant wait to see some of your photography.

andreavictoria
09-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi, welcome!

happyrobyn
10-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Kristen! So glad you're here. Can't wait to see some of your photography!

sand_gal
10-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome! This is a great site, you should learn heaps here.

TraceyLee
10-08-2005, 05:59 PM
welcome kristen!