PDA

View Full Version : Another brush question...

SheScraps
09-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Forgive me but I'm still learning how to used all the PS tools. Anyway, I would like to used a small round brush to make line of evenly spaced circles. I know how to do this in a perfectly straight line but what I would like to try is instead of straight line I would like a wavy line.

Any tips on how to do this would be great! :wink_smil

SweetNSassyMommy
09-26-2005, 11:34 PM
If you know how to make the straight line, a curve is basically the same thing. You set your brush spacing to over 100% (whatever spacing is to your liking) and then you just draw your curvy line with the mouse and your dots should be evenly spaced according to your settings along your drawn path. It will probably take some getting used to so that you draw smoothly and dont have paused overlapped dots, but you'll get it :)

Good Luck!
Robin

SheScraps
09-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Thanks Robin...I've been trying it that way & I just can't get nice consistent waves/curves. I know I'm being overly critical of myself but I just thought that there might be trick to make the process easier. :thinking2 I will keep working on it...thanks!

SweetNSassyMommy
09-27-2005, 12:45 AM
You know Emily, reading the previous brush question about dots on a path of say a box, I would imagine you could use a template...like say one of the freebies from atomic cupcake or something and do the same thing using that as your path. Worth a try anyhow...might be a smoother line if you can get it to work.

Robin