PDA

View Full Version : Do you happen to know...

digiscrapn4fun
09-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Does anyone happen to know of copyright free fonts that can be used in developing digi kits to share with others? I've been perusing through many a user agreement and not having much luck. If you do and wouldn't mind sharing a few and where to find the site/creator, it would be a time saver (and y'all would benefit when I share the kit!)

Thanks in advance!

SimplySara
10-01-2005, 01:07 PM
check out haroldsfonts.com He's fabulous!

Also, fonts aren't copywrite free. You can't redistribute the font files. But Harold will let you use his for alphas and word art. Be sure to give credit.

HTH.
Sara

jasbeanie
10-01-2005, 02:25 PM
tats a cool site.. thanks sara!

digiscrapn4fun
10-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks Sara! I'll check it out... If you find any others, feel free to post as well... :)

hotbreadzeke
10-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey. I am pretty new to this and have downloaded some fonts but now... how do I get them to somewhere I can use them? I downloaded the font thing, but I just need to know how to get my downloaded font files to show up in my list of fonts. Thank you for your help! I have learned so much reading in these forums!!! thanks! carol

paula_duncan
10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
To install your fonts you need to go to your control panel. In the control panel select the fonts folder. Under file select add new font and a box will open. Find the folder you stored the fonts you have downloaded (make sure you have unzipped any zipped files prior to any of these directions) all the fonts in the folder will go into the top section. Click select all and then OK and your fonts will be installed.