PDA

View Full Version : (*resloved) I've made a huge boo boo!

Susie
01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
I had no money in my paypal account so decided to pay with my card, only when I went into paypal it asked me for my new details as my old card's expiry date had expired, so I entered the new one and nothing happened.

So I went back into paypal...baring in mind I'd lost the original address I was supposed to be sending the money to, then I clicked on add card, put my new card number in and the money sent, phew I thought..but no! I've only gone and bought stuff from Jofia and paid the money to Kimberly Giarrusso she was the last person I bought stuff off here so I think my paypal had that last address stored under ordersatdigichick.

So I've bought Jofia's stuff, which I havent got...and I've paid someone else for it, what can I do :0( HELP!

d2vasquez
01-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Kimberly owns The Digichick so you are cool - just pm her or email her at kimberly@thedigichick and she will assist you with this ok?

Susie
01-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you, Kimberly has just emailed me..I now need to go and bury my head in the sand ROFL! I didnt realise Kimberly owned The Digichick! LOL! :rofl: Sorry Kimberly and thanks once again!

KimberlyGiarrusso
01-14-2008, 05:04 PM
No worries :grouphug: I am glad I was able to get you your products. Enjoy!