PDA

View Full Version : Store Problems

JCSimon
03-20-2008, 06:11 AM
Help!? When I click on something in the store to put it in my cart, it keeps telling me my cart is empty! I've signed in ok but it just won't let me buy anything.

sinead
03-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Jamie, I wonder if it's some hiccup left over from the upgrade to the site. Could you post over in the thread about TDC Maintenance to see if James recognizes this as that sort of problem? Here's that thread: http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18819

I'm sure one of the admins will be along shortly to try to help you with this. :)

d2vasquez
03-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi Jamie -

Sinead may be right - have your tried hitting f5 and then seeing if you have that problem still? Or even clearing your cookies and then signing back into the store....hope that helps!

JCSimon
03-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks, Darla & Sinead. I tried the F5 (nothing) and signed out, deleted cookies, then signed back in....now I can't even sign in! Posted over in the maintenance thread...hopefully, someone will pick it up. Wahhhhhh!! I'm in a shopping mood! :)

Charla
03-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I hope James can figure something out quickly!! How sad :(

Meadow92
03-20-2008, 10:55 AM
me too!! I can't get it to let me add to my cart or even get it to keep me logged in at the store. ughh!

d2vasquez
03-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Hmmmm I checked the store and saw things looked ok for your log ins - hopefully James will have an answer but in the meantime - please pm what you are trying to order and I will see what we can do to get your transactions processed ok? Thanks!

Meadow92
03-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks Darla I logged in with firefox and it worked! wooohooo I got my order in. Although I seen a couple more things so I might be back in a little bit. :)

d2vasquez
03-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks Darla I logged in with firefox and it worked! wooohooo I got my order in. Although I seen a couple more things so I might be back in a little bit. :)

Oh I am glad you got in....and sorry you had to go through Firefox to do it. I am researching the issue and hoping to get it resolved so that you don't have to do that. :)

d2vasquez
03-20-2008, 09:58 PM
I just posted the thread below to help you IE users who are having problems in our store. A special thanks to Jamie Simon for working with us to get this resolved.....you rock!!!

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18846

sinead
03-20-2008, 10:49 PM
yay! I'm glad that you guys are getting these problems resolved--we have to have you buying stuff in the Boutique, after all! lol

and I agree with Darla... you rock, Jamie!