PDA

View Full Version : making cards and signature pics

tammy1999
10-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi, I am new to digital scrapbooking, learning and having a great time! I am wanting to make my own photo christmas cards this year and was wondering what kind of paper would I use? Also, I have noticed in the forum the really neat chartoon looking pics of people next to their names. How do you make those? I think they are called avators?

MarshaZepeda
10-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi Tammy,
You can find the avatars in the boutique. They're made by SweetMindy (Mindy Terasawa). As for the Christmas cards, I've used cardstock and they've come out nice. I also recently found that Costco.com (who in turn uses cardstore.com) makes REALLY nice cards! I just made some note cards for our church and they came out GREAT! High gloss, thick cardstock. Great idea for Christmas cards b/c the more you buy, the cheaper they are. hth! :wink_smil

c_lyle
10-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Also, I have noticed in the forum the really neat chartoon looking pics of people next to their names. How do you make those? I think they are called avators?

Hi Tammy!

Those cute little avatars are called Lil' Sweeties. They are available here in the Boutique and are made by our very own Mindy (sweetmindy). You can find them here:

http://www.thedigichick.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5&zenid=80ab8dea48ecba987d9ccc6cf4ef182a

You can purchase a ready-made Lil' Sweetie or Mindy will create a custom one for you!

You will also see that Sara (simplysara) will bring your Lil' Sweetie to life and animate her for you.

Hope this helps!