PDA

View Full Version : HI all new here

Fuzzy123
10-14-2005, 03:51 AM
My name is fuzzy i joined last week and Gosh i just LUUURRVVVEE your site .It is fantastic i've been digiscrapping since march this yr and i'm SOooo addicted .I would like to say thanks to the lovely owner of digichick for creating this awesome playground for us digiscrappers As well as the designers for the lovely stuff they create.Now about me .I'm 26 happily married mother of two from South africa .Cape town actually.my DD is seven And My Ds is one yrs old.I am currently using ps7 from my work pc.As i can go online from here to No internet @ home.I scrap pics of my kids and also loads of pics of my your baby forum friends kids a S.A magazine forum.I would love to be able to create my own kits one day when i'm big hehehehe .For now i just love creating layouts for everyone.I am also thinking of starting an intro to digiscrapping workshop for ppl in cape town as the craft is rather new and few ppl know about it most of them are doing the traditional paper scrapping.I am proud to say i have so far gotten 7 of my friends addicted to this hehehehe they all thank me now for introducing them .I hope to spend many a days on here

paula_duncan
10-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the group Fuzzy! I look forward to seeing the LOs you create for everyone!

sand_gal
10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Welcome it is great to have you here. Good on you for getting your friends into it as well.

ScrapHappyME!
10-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Hi "Fuzzy" - cute username!

Welcome aboard!

SweetNSassyMommy
10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Welcome Chicklet! Hope you enjoy yourself here... If you ever need anything, just ask & HAVE FUN!!!

Robin : )

andreavictoria
10-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Welcome! In high school I had a teacher from South Africa, he was awesome! That is such a great idea, to start up something digi back home, good luck!