PDA

View Full Version : New Chick On the Boards

tiggrrr007
10-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Hello!

This is my first post here.

My name is Stephanie. I am a newley converted digital scrapper. After years of attempting to work on paper, I finally found my niche in digital a few weeks ago. Right now I am using Digital Image Pro for my work, but I'm thinking of switching to Paint Shop Pro and have added it to my Christmas wish list.

I live in the New England area of the US with my husband of almost a year and a half and our 2 cats. So far our wedding and our cats have been the focal point of my work.

My job is...well, just a job so it's not something I talk about often. I work for 8 hours and leave it at the office.

When I'm not digital scrapping, my other passion is screenwriting and I'm currently working on my first screenplay. I am a big time sports nut...everything from hockey to gymnastics and figure skating. When the Winter or Summer Olympics are upon us, you won't see much of me. :) I also love movies and try to catch as many as I can. I also love to cook and bake.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. This seems like a really supportive, friendly group and I hope I can find a place amongst you! :)

Steph

HeidiD
10-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Welcome! I'm a baseball nut, so Manda gets mad at me when my playoffs interupt her House season on Fox. ;) But it's all good!

MandaBean
10-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Hello Stephanie! Nice to meet you. You're dang right I'm upset that baseball has ruined my favorite show for me HEIDI!! Silly sports!

Crsttt
10-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Welcome Stephanie! Glad you joined us!

tiggrrr007
10-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome..you all are too nice! =)

Heidi - Baseball isn't my very favorite, although I am a Red Sox fan. This year hasn't been as happy for me as last year was.

Chef
10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Waving hello....

I am in the New England area as well...right outside of Boston. Pity about the Red Sox....but we had one heck of a year last year!!!!

Susan

thequeenofquirk
10-24-2005, 03:05 AM
hi there!! how exciting that you're just beginning!! welcome to the digi chick! if you need anything, just ask!!

jasbeanie
10-24-2005, 03:55 AM
Welcome here!

andreavictoria
10-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Stephanie! Glad you found us!