PDA

View Full Version : New Digital Scrapbooking Magazine

AndreaBurns
10-24-2005, 01:00 PM
There is a new magazine, called Digital Memories Magazine, and it's going to be released on Nov 1st. It's going to have some AWESOME art within its pages!

This magazine is also going to be very cool b/c it is going to touch on products specific to us scrappers~ product reviews and such. Its also going to have How To's that apply directly to us... which you won't find in a paper scrapping mag.

We are also going to touch on other things Digital, like my favorite, Photography! Highlighting awesome photos, techniques, and such. And of course, all... Digital!

There will be a few more suprises too. So if you havn't yet signed up for the Premier FREE issue, please go do so! You can sign up at the website:

http://www.digitalmemoriesmag.com/

MandaBean
10-24-2005, 01:40 PM
You forgot to mention that I am working with the magazine Angela..that would really reel people in!!!! *cackling*

Rynonut Mom
10-24-2005, 07:57 PM
LOL Manda!
I must be blonde again today - I signed up for the mailing list, but don't see how to sign up for the 1st issue. Am I missing something???

UnDecided
10-24-2005, 09:26 PM
I think they'll probably send it out through their mailing list?!? Dunno though, maybe one of the other gals can clue us in?