PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on Overload

pierek
10-26-2005, 11:23 PM
I am new to digital and am loving everything I'm finding but am on total overload at this point. Will be taking some vacation in a couple of weeks to concentrate on this stuff. I look forward to finding out whats behind each new corner. I just hope there is help out there.

UnDecided
10-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Plenty of help here at the DC!! If you ever run into something just give us a holler... glad you've joined us!!

LauraBelle
10-27-2005, 08:52 AM
It can be very overwhelming to begin with, but you'll be talking 'geek lingo' in no time!!! Everyone is great help here at DC!!!

princesslala
10-27-2005, 09:12 AM
When i started with digi this year i was so overloaded too.... i downloaded every freebie i could find. If you need help with anything, just ask. My advice.... don't download everything, you'll never be able to find what you really need. Set up a filing system and stick to it. That'll save you lots of time. Good luck and have fun!

Sulis
10-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi and welcome! I've just joined myself too!:regular_s

MarshaZepeda
10-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Glad you decided to join the great big FUN world of digi! :regular_s It can be quite intimidating at first but trust me... you're gonna be hooked and lovin it in no time! We're always an email away so if you ever have any questions, just post em and you'll always get someone who can answer it or help you find the answer... :regular_s Have fun!