PDA

View Full Version : Kelleigh's Freestyle Albums

Jubeefish
02-21-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm curious if anyone that made one of Kelleigh's Freestyle albums could tell me if they sent their pictures out (to like Walgreens) or printed them at home? If at home on what kind of paper?

I want this to turned out absolutely adorable!

TIA

kelleighr
02-21-2009, 07:06 PM
The one I did at Christmas, I printed at home, and the one I'm doing now, I printed at home. I can trust my home printer to not cut off important parts of my pictures. If it does, then it is user error, and I can fix that!

kcherrie
02-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Here's a link to mine...I printed it at home.

http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/146406/ppuser/14285

Charla
02-25-2009, 05:23 PM
I printed mine at home, too...well, actually, DH printed them at the office :rotfl: That's as "home" as I get, since we don't have a printer and there's little point when he has the ability to do it there!! :good:

Oh, he prints them on cardstock in the laser printer, but that's because the printer they have does bright prints on cardstock. We lose almost no color printing there :good:

jjstar
02-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I haven't used Kelleigh's template but for other books that I've done I've printed both at home and send away. I do find that if I want the really thick printer paper having it done outside is great. I personally use Sams Club.