PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sharon!

charlen49
03-25-2009, 10:55 PM
I so have wanted (as a designer and layout creator) to have a go at Hybrid..and Sharon(skyezak) has pointed me in the right direction at the digi chick..thanks mate..oh and a quick hello to another familiar face Julie!

sinead
03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Welcome! Glad you found your way here! (Thanks, Sharon! :) )

skyezak
03-26-2009, 06:28 AM
Yes, we're hanging out here too Charlie and I'm sure you'll find our new Hybrid Chick blog very helpful in taking the step into Hybrid. Nicole has an awesome team of hybrid gals here and you'll be learning from some of the best and Nicole was once a Stampin' Up demo too before she started up Sugarplum Paperie. How cool is that! We've all got a touch of hybrid in us somewhere :)

juliemomof4
03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi Charlie! Nice to see you! :wave:

nicoleseitler
03-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Welcome, welcome! :loveshower: Yup, I've got a soft spot in my heart for paper. :lol: I've always loved the fact that we had a place to talk about scissors and glue here at TDC. Isn't it wonderful to be so crafty! :jump:

omievicki
03-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi Sharon, thanks for pointing me in this direction, I love hybrid, I just don't do enough of it, i get sidetracked with digi!

skyezak
03-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi Vicki! Great to see another Aussie pop on by TDC and you'll love it over here too. I always said I'd never give up paper scrapping, but digi sure takes over a lot more these days LOL!

nicoleseitler
03-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Sharon, are you trying for Recruiter of the Month? :lol: Keep bringing your sunny friends to play with us! The more, the merrier!!! :loveshower:

skyezak
03-27-2009, 08:28 PM
LOL Nicole! With Snap & Scrap closing next week, I put in a good word or two in our Forum for an alternative place to hang out! Glad some of the ladies have found there way here :)

charlen49
03-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Ive had a good a look around the digiworld..and even though my digihome is elsewhere..i reall liking the the hybrid section here..plus makes me feel comfortable that there are a few people I know as well :jump:

skyezak
03-30-2009, 08:43 AM
So glad you like THC blog as Nicole's done a fab job setting it all for us hybrid chickies! Have you ever paper scrapped before you designed? I was never a sewer but I love sewing on my projects and using up scraps of fabric and wool and whatever else is in my sewing box from years ago so hope you find some inspiration here and you'll bump into a few Aussies here too :)

charlen49
03-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Nope never paper scrapped..though i keep upto date with whats happening in the paper world..my almost 13 yearold paper scraps..as I intoduced her to it a few years ago..i should get her onto digi too:devil: