PDA

View Full Version : Whats on your iTunes/MP3 player?

twitchingbunny
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM
G'day Gals,
Just wondering what's on your iTunes/MP3/WMA player?
I know when I'm working on a layout or just surfing the net I have my iTunes running in the background!

So what do you listen to?

Ta,
TwitchingPinkBunny

meredith
11-01-2005, 12:49 AM
right now, i've got "gone going" by jack johnson and the black eyed peas going onthe itunes. i always have to listen to my tunes. i was on a big band kick last week, the other night it was bette midler. i love that i can just get what i want right then (for the most part) and not have to leave my desk! LOL :) a couple of my faves are
all these things i've done, the killers
make me believe, sugarland
don't i hold you, wheat
forever young, youth group
shine on, ryan cabrerra
float on, modest mouse
jesus walks, kanye west
that's what i listen to most these days anyways :)

CraftTeaLady
11-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Dh's has a lot of old, 80s stuff... like I think every Def Leppard song every made in the 80s. LOL! He's on a old, rock kick.

His player is pretty small... I think he has 100 or so songs on his.

Twinmom628
11-01-2005, 09:38 AM
I have everything from Martina McBride to Disturbed to Jessica Simpson on mine. I like all kinds of music. I'm a music freak. I listen to a little bit of everything.

rh_scrapbooker
11-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Hmmm...I have a 4GB iPod...and it is half full....

I have (just a sample):

Loverboy
Delta Goodrem
Kylie Minogue
Kelly Clarkson
Original Cast Recording for Wicked (the musical)
Original London Cast Recording for Phantom of the Opera (Sarah Brightman, Michael Crawford)
REO Speedwagon
Rob Thomas
Styx
Alan Parsons Project
The Corrs
Enya
Chicago
Celine Dion
Billy Joel

chibikko
11-02-2005, 04:23 AM
from 60's to Enya
Beatles
Queen
REM
U2
Evanescence
Avril Lavigne
a little of classical music
and some J-Pop

I listen to a little bit of everything *lol*

~~Andie~~
11-02-2005, 09:19 AM
i would take up the entire server listing what i have on mine. The last few things I down loaded were:

the lovehammers (Marty Casey from Rock Star:INXS band)
Rock Star INXS
Pretty Vegas- inxs
Micheal Buble

AndreaBurns
11-02-2005, 11:57 AM
I am also a big eclectic when it comes to music....

Newsboys
Gloria Estefan
Jamie Cullum
The Bangles
Dave Matthews
Sir Mix Alot (you know it!)

I like to run, and I must have fast stuff to run with me, so lots of upbeat latin music or pop music.

shabbymissjenn
11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
is....

Signing Times songs...for the kids..LOL
Newsboys
Jars of Clay
Enya
Sting
Bjork
Norah Jones
Laurie Berkner-LOL
Superchick
U2
Third Day
Saint Etienne
and more! LOL

AmyJo
11-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Oh my...I only have like 3.5 gigs left on my 20 gig player and I hit "random" and run through it all -
classical
contemporary christian
country
jazz
swing
some of kurt's old rock (aerosmith and weird stuff)
jack johnson (he's got two slots, I renamed so he'd play more)
animal liberation orchestra (some cool guys that played with jack for this year's tour and even sing a song about mashed potatoes)

if only I hadn't left the charger at Nikki's in La Pine...she's not remembering to priority mail it very well...the post office is right across from her mom's office...

Becky
11-02-2005, 05:43 PM
I just have my computer playing whatever I enjoy listening to...it's pretty varied:

John Mayer
Marc Broussard
Jamie Cullum
Amy Grant
Evanescence
Anna Nalick
Creed
Hoobastank
James Taylor
Kelly Clarkson
Mercy Me
No Doubt
Sam Payne
Border Crossing (my husband's duo)
Sara McLachlan
Switchfoot
Third Day
Jewel
Josh Groban
Jack Johnson
Peter Gabriel
Green Day

Like I said...varied. :wink_smil

fertilepress
11-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Oooh! My list is too long! What I'm listening to these days...

Alana Davis - Surrender Dorothy (went to see her last month...awesome)
Dave Matthews Band - American Baby
Seal - everything i've got by him (went to see him this summer)
Amos Lee - Amos Lee (self-titled CD)

enuf...

r.

midgetprincess79
06-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I know, I am responding to a REALLY old thread but I love music so I thought I would put my 2 cents in for whatever it is worth:-)

I listen to everything! On my favorites playlist, I have a lot of Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, CHris Cagle, Dixie Chicks, Casting Crowns, Third Day, James Blunt, Jack Johnson, Red Hot Chili Pepper's, Nickelback...the list could go on and on. My current favorite song though is Not Ready To Make Nice by Dixie Chicks.

mamakimberly
06-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I've had an emotional week this week and all of my itunes picks in my "stamping" playlist attest to that (I click play and go stamp or scrap.... I edit this list constantly).

One of our pastors at church (also our neighbor and friend, he was 39 with 2 young kids-- a baby and a 6yo) died on Monday. As I've tried to make sense of it all, these are my "songs of the week"

Praise you in this storm (casting crowns)
believe me now (steven curtis chapman)
glory defined (building 429)
i need thee every hour (jars of clay)
faith enough (jars of clay)
how deep the father's love for us (sarah sadler)

JennStar
06-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Kimberly- I love Praise you in this storm. That's the type of music that they play at church and the praise and worship is quite contemporary like this as well.

juzzie
06-04-2006, 02:36 AM
I have 264 different artists on my iPod/iTunes and 770 songs, so im not going to list them all.

I have lots of R&B, Rap, Pop, Dance with a bit Rock on there along with some 80s classics.

lunafaerie
06-04-2006, 02:55 AM
LOL! It's all music for my son, who loves music, so I'm always on the lookout for kids music I don't mind listening too. Right now we go between Jack Johnson's Curious George Soundtrack (and all the other Jack Johnson CDs when he's asleep) and the new CD by Dan Zanes and friends. We also love, love, love, The Dixie Chick's Home CD, and any Putamayo International Music CD, African Lullabies is a great one.

If JT's in bed, I like to listen to Tori Amos while I scrap.

Now driving, that's a totally different story, LOL! Anything goes (when JT's not in the car).

scrapsandsass
06-04-2006, 03:13 AM
all these things i've done, the killers

Eeeeee... one of my favorites too! I can play that one over and over. :)

Candiflip
06-08-2006, 03:32 AM
I just listen to a local station via the net while I am on the computer www.z95.com
I don't have an mp3 player but I did buy some mp3's from itunes not to long to burn to cd. I bought Cascada's cd.