PDA

View Full Version : The Letter G

ScrapHappyME!
11-09-2005, 11:24 AM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week?

Do you chew GUM?

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things?

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life.

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for?

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail?

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot.

What is your favorite GEMSTONE?

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 )

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS?

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to?

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from?

Do you know how to play the GUITAR?

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures:

UnDecided
11-09-2005, 11:27 AM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? Getting DS home

Do you chew GUM? Yes

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? Not usually

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. Having children, buying a house, Outstanding New Journalist of the Year for 2003

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? My family

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? Pretty standard

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. Shopping!

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Aquamarine, my birthstone

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) Shave my legs...lol -- facial, manicure, pedicure, the works...

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? Not a glossy girl

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? DH before I dropped him off at work

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? Techincal training

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? I wish...

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: Nip/Tuck, Coffee ice cream and sleeping in

noralong
11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? I am making my Christmas cards (about 1/2 done now)

Do you chew GUM? no

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? no, not usually

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. having a terrific, God centered marriage, fullfilled my career goals and retired at age 35, changed myself from a lazy, unorganized slob to an organized, neat and happy person

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? warmth

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? most of the time it is standard, but durring the hollidays, my DH and I sing to the tune of "O Christmas Tree" the following : O leave a message at the tone, 'cause we're alseep or we're not home."

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. I love to go to the coast.

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Ruby

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) Perfume, fix my hair (usually tied back) wear dressy clothing

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? no gloss

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? other than daily stuff, a good friend who moved away, Gwen

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? high school (I have taken lots and lots of college classes, though!)

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? nope

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: milk chocolate, ice cream, video games

Rynonut Mom
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM

Picking up my husband from being gone a week on Fri and then ditching him to meet Lisa(Vania16)! LOL!

Do you chew GUM?

No

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things?

My engagement/wedding rings - yes!

My children, participating in and completing the Apprentice (boy - that was a week!), S L O W L Y loosing weight

my husband

It is still on the original greeting/voice that it came with from the factory. And yes - we've had it for YEARS!

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot.

Shopping ranks up there, sans kids. San Diego for a spot.

Diamond - birthstone! :) Emerald runs 2nd

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 )

What's that???

I just bought Heidi Swapp's lip gloss from the LSS tonight. (And giggled like a little girl putting it on! LOL!)

for a trip - My husband last Fri at the airport
from dinner tonight - my parents

College - 1991

heck no

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures:

My TV shows, Heath bars, Heidi Grace bracelet I bought tonight just cause!

Bearcollector
11-12-2005, 11:41 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? I'm going to pick up a CTMH order tomorrow. I'm recovering from a long conference week at school last week, and I'm going to get some more digital scrapbooking done.

Do you chew GUM? Occasionally

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? Yep :)

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. Graduating from College, Finding an awesome guy to be my husband, and having 2 beautiful daughters.

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? My healthy family.

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? Canned recording put in there by the company that made the phone. I don't know if it can be changed or not, but I figure it's been there for 6 years, so why worry about it now, lol

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. I love the beach. I used to live very close to Lake Michigan, and I would often go sit by the water and just listen to the waves and relax. I live further away now, but I still love going to the beach.

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Diamonds & Rubies...those are my daughter's birthstones, and dh bought me a ring that I love that has both stones in it.

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) Put on a clean sweatshirt, and brush my hair...how embarassing, lol...it's been a long time since I've experienced any glamour.

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? Don't wear it.

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? My oldest daughter. She's at a sleepover tonight.

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? I finished my master's degree in education in 2001.

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? No, but it's something I've always wanted to learn.

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: Scrapbooking Magazines/Idea Books, Shoes, Chocolate

HilaryG
11-17-2005, 12:08 PM
So, I know that you are onto the letter H, but I wanted to show my support for the letter G! Afterall, I am HilaryG!

The Letter G
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? set up my jewelry for a show at my Dad's art gallery

Do you chew GUM? not usually

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? if it is jewelry!!

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. Marriage, good relationships with my close family members, strong frienships.

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? a patient, kind husband

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? Boring! Hello you have reached....etc....please your name, number and a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. Quiet, beach, sun (but not too hot)

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? do I really have to choose?

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) put on lipstick (which counts as putting makeup on for me!), spend 5 extra minutes on my out-of-control hair, careful selection of the perfect earrings

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? Mary Kay gloss that I buy from my dear friend Barbara :)

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? Husband when he went to work at 3am!

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? grad school when I got my masters degree

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? nope

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

paula_duncan
11-17-2005, 06:16 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? Visiting family and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Do you chew GUM?Yes

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things?Oh....Yeah

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. My DD, My DH, and Myself

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? Being able to spend time with my grandmother before she passes

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? boring and dull...the standard....I gotta fix that...lol

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. Go to Vancouver and Scrap wit Christy

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Diamond

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) Wear Make up, change out of the sweats, and leave my hair down for a change...lol

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? I never wear lip gloss but I do use Blistex

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? My DD on MSN last night

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? College

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? No but both my dd and dh do....I was a sax, clarinet, flute girl in high school

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: long hot showers, chocolate, and peaceful time alone by the lake to take it all in.

SimplySara
11-18-2005, 07:51 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? Well, I had a Thanksgiving party for Mckenzie and her friend Ife today! Look for pics!

Do you chew GUM? Not often. It gives me a headache.

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? I never used to be, but the more I design the more I'm attracted to pretty things.

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. Mckenzie & Parker are two of them! The third is losing a whopping 64 pounds, not couting 20 pregnancy pounds!

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? My life! I love everything about my blessed life.

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? It's short & sweet.

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. Go to theme parks! I love screaming and letting all my stress go on rides. The adreneline helps too.

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Diamonds....although the only ones I own are on my wedding ring.

Straighten my hair. (for some reason I feel sassy when my hair is straight)
Take my time getting ready. This was I feel ultra glam, and pampered. Change outfits many times. I dont have a lot of clothes, but I still like to play around with options.

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? No I don't have a fave, I just love all lipgloss equally.

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? To my FIL on the phone, talking about them watching the kids for us so we can have a night out.

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? Nothing. I never even finished high school. That's a long sad story, so don't judge.

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? Not at all.

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures:
Benefit cosmetics
Wetzels pretzels
Lazy movie days, where I close the blinds, play chick flicks, and snuggle in with the kids.

This was fun!
Sara

JennStar
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? work on one of my kits (hopefully complete it) begin the plans for DS2's 1st birthday party, and meet a friend for a playdate.

Do you chew GUM? occasionally

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? No, I'm more of a paisley and plaid kind of girl.

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. My life is more about all of the small accomplishments- but I think the biggest and more recent is that I graduated from college (elem. ed) 2 weeks before the birth of my 1st son.

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? 2 actually, my boys! We just went for a walk around the neighborhood!

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? My husband, pretty traditional.

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. go to my local day spa!

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? ahhh, diamond!!!

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) shave, paint my toes, & put on full makeup (not just the "so-I-just-look-presentable-incase-someone-sees-me-at-the-grocery-store" makeup!)

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? MAC lipglass in C-Thu

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? My BFF on the phone

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? paper scrapping to digi :oP

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? technically, no

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: Caramel Lattes, Godiva truffles, & pedicures

Mom2fur
03-08-2006, 02:51 PM
What are some plans you have GOING on this week? I'm planning to hit the fabric store and maybe Michael's. My life is not very exciting.

Do you chew GUM? Sometimes, for a few minutes. It sticks to all the dental work.

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sprakly things? No, I'm pretty boring and simple.

Name three GREAT accomplishments in your life. I published 15 novels. I have four remarkable kids. I have been with the same guy for almost 35 years.

Today, what is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for? That my back doesn't hurt today.

What is the GREETING like on your answering machine/voicemail? Boring! We did a poem for Halloween once, but that was the extent of my answering machine creativity

What is your favorite thing to do to GETAWAY. It could be an activity or a vacation spot. I like to put my headphones on and listen to my MP3 player. If I could...I'd find some deserted island and just chill.

What is your favorite GEMSTONE? Star sapphire

What are three things you do to GLAMORIZE yourself before an evening out (should an evening out not be foreign to you :lol2 ) I actually put full face makeup on. I wear one of the necklaces my husband gave me. I wear perfume.

Do you have a favorite type/brand/flavor/color lip GLOSS? Not really

Who was the last person you said GOODBYE to? My husband when he left for jury duty this morning.

What is the last thing you GRADUATED from? An associate's degree in Advertising and Communications

Do you know how to play the GUITAR? No, but my son does

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures: Oh, dear. I don't feel guilty about anything I do because I don't do that much. Does pigging out on tin roof sundaes count as one?

Charla
03-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Going to Toronto this weekend

Do you chew GUM?
Not unless I need something to help my ears pop on a plane

Are you a woman who likes GLITTERY, sparkly things?
No

Jasmine, meeting Josh, living by myself overseas for 2 years

Jasmine

Boring and LONG

sightsee, try new foods

diamond

put on makeup, straighten/curl my hair, shave

nope

DH at lunch, on the phone

college

a little

Name 3 GUILTY pleasures:
coffee, chocolate, um....ice cream :)