PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

katef
11-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Hi!

thought I'd post an intro since I think I am going to like it here after lurking for a while! ;)

I'm Kate. SAHM to Zoe and Izzy who have just turned two! We live with our fabulous Dadda (the girl's Dadd my DH!) just outside of a small town called Gisborne, which is north west of Melbourne, Australia.

I've been digi scrapping for around 2 and half years - I went to a paper scrapping party and liked the idea but discovered I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler! Then I stumbled across digi scrapping and knew this was for me, since then I've never looked back!

I have a gallery at SBB but will upload a few of my better layouts here to share as I really want to find a nice scrapping community that I can get involved in!

I've also recently started to share my design work after playing around for a long time. I have a few kits etc for sale at digitalscrapbookhaven.com which is a new Aussie site for digi scrappers. I am learning more and more all the time and just love designing and sharing and hope to have my own small site soon to share some freebies!

In the mean time I hope to ejnoy hanging out with all of you :)

Kate

katef
11-16-2005, 10:56 PM
please tell me that the only reason that no one has said hello back is because I posted at an obscure time of day/night????

I can't help it you know... it is a perfectly normal time of day here ;)

Kate - who is starting to wonder if she smells or something! :(

paula_duncan
11-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Welcome Kate!....Alot of us over here in North America and Canada are night owls because of our families so I think you will get a few more replies now....lol. Gald to have you here and I look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you.

Valgal
11-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Welcome Kate! When you posted your message it was only 2:39am for me ;) We're glad to have you!

Rynonut Mom
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
LOL, Kate! Yeah - you caught us in the middle of the night!
Welcome! Gald to have you!!!!

HilaryG
11-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Welcome from Hilary on the west coast of the USA!

ScrapWithNikki
11-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Hi Kate! Welcome to the DC! I LOVE your daughter's names!