PDA

View Full Version : What's on your plate for the week?

Charla
10-26-2009, 09:52 AM
So what's up this week? Anything fun??

Hudson had his 6-month checkup this morning. He's perfect, of course :wub:. Now I'm on to exciting things like washing the shower curtain :giggle:
Tomorrow's DH's 30th birthday :disco:. He ran out of days off for the year, so I'll just make him his favorite meals and enjoy the time when he comes home.
Other than that...things are likely pretty boring this week. But that's okay! :D

donnawells
10-26-2009, 10:04 AM
How did the book turn out? Did you get his gift finished. It's raining here right now...a nice soft rain...and so I'd love to say my plans for the week are sleeping! Ha

melwilson
10-26-2009, 10:51 AM
oh gosh...you don't want to be at our house this week

take son to doc for his excema (ecxema?) check
friend had baby...see baby!
football practice 3 times this week once...check
first grade field trip
Teacher Appreciation Lunch printed announcements...my part...check
Pumpkin Olympics
Daisy Troop meeting (I'm a new girls scout leader!) talked to parents...check
go to bank to open new Daisy Troop account check
return overdue library books :blush:
Oct Mega Challenge
Trick or Treat blog hop
Journaling Challenge check
mail Jenn's necklace
complete/write up two features for local mag check
get teeth cleaned
is that it?
actually...this is good. Now I can see my list!

Charla
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Wow! That's quite a list, Mel! Oh, good one. I have a challenge to post on Wednesday, too. Thanks for helping me remember :blush:

Donna, it should get here today (fingers crossed) :D I can't wait to see it; he'll love it!

YvetteSanders
10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Tuesday night - soccer practise
Friday night - skating lessons
Saturday - soccer game

Dh is working about 14-16 hours per day right now (rush fire restoration at a local hotel) so everything is pretty much up to me for the next few weeks!

mzkellyb
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
I've got a lot of little things around the house I've been neglecting so I really want to get those cleaned up, organized, etc. We have soccer practice 4x this week. I have a coupon for a photobook that expires on the 15th and I only have 1 page done - I need to get working on that. I also need to get working on the cd calendar that I'm doing for my grandfather for Christmas. Hopefully DH comes home near the end of the week. On Thursday I have my prenatal registration at the hospital. I'm sure there are other things I'll remember when it's too late. lol

Rynonut Mom
10-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Hummmm....
Matthew has therapy today, Thurs & Fri.
We want to try to go to the pumpkin patch today or tomorrow.
We have a neighborhood Halloween party on Wed.
Homework for both boys after school everyday but Fri.
A Buddy Walk on Sat.
And Halloween on Sat.

marianneh
10-26-2009, 05:33 PM
The in-laws are visiting, so I'm on a semi-holiday :) you guys all sound SO busy!!!

gavins mom
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Football, work, cleaning. That's pretty much my every week.

I do get to go on a field trip Wed. We're taking all 8 kindergarten classes to the pumpkin patch!!!
I think I'll be a bit more insane Wed. evening!

chloe
10-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Work everyday, with a special event on Friday night: the city's sports awards ceremony. All the planning and preparation that goes with it.
Gotta keep my house in a decent shape since I'll have people over this weekend because...
I'm celebrating my 30th birthday on Saturday... can't believe it yet!
Oh, and I gotta get back on studying since I'll finally take my exam mid november (thougt I wouldn't go, but since it's just a few miles away, I have no excuse to ditch!). Fuuuuuun... NOT!!

jacinda
10-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Well today we were supposed to go to Playcentre, but my 6 yr old is home sick from school, so we can't do that now. My littlest has also come out in a little bumpy rash, so we're off to the doctors to get that checked out. I'm sure it's nothing, but we'll see anyway. DH is away for 2 weeks, the kids (if they're well) will have swimming lessons, and then on Saturday we have a church fundraising activity.

kistal1027
10-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Tomorrow is my birthday too! We're going to the pumpkin patch, finally! It rained everytime we've had the chance to go, so hopefully it'll hold off tomorrow. I also have to get my driver's license renewed. My Mom is making my favorite meal for dinner with my family tomorrow evening. Then, Thursday is trick-or-treating...I have no idea why they don't do it on Halloween around here, especially since it falls on a weekend this year. Oh well....

snaggletooth75
10-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Im recuperating! I spent the weekend with 35 stitches in my face and a concussion lol, im so behind in stuff its unreal! I hope that I start to feel less dizzy soon cause i miss scrapping LOL
Im just now posting stuff I should have posted this weekend blah!
Lets see my son has another preK eval Friday YAY he will be going to school soon!!! I have to balance the checkbook cauase this weekend I didnt so Im 90% sure we will go over LMAO

gonewiththewind
10-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Today started off with a bang. Took Daniel to the doctor b/c he was running fever and he now has strep throat (Olivia saw the DR last Wednesday and that's what she had). So tomorrow I'll be home with him, no break in the morning for Pre-K. I really feel sorry for my little guy. He's just been lethargic and wants lots of lovin'.

Tomorrow night I have a Bible study, Wed and Thurs evenings will have water aerobics, Friday is my 16th Wedding Anniversary so we're going to dinner, then Saturday is trick or treating time!

I'm not even counting all the CT stuff that I have to do and some other things around the house . . . YIKES . . . we are all busy this time of the year, aren't we?

melwilson
10-26-2009, 11:39 PM
we are all busy this time of the year, aren't we?

I think it only gets worse from here until the end of the year!!:blink:

jacinda
10-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Carly, you can't tell us you have 35 stitches and a concussion and not give the gory details! C'mon girl...dish it out.... :D

snaggletooth75
10-27-2009, 01:38 PM
I got hit in the face with one of those metal tonka dumptrucks by accident lol

nicoleseitler
10-27-2009, 04:05 PM
:holycow: Sorry to hear that!

snaggletooth75
10-27-2009, 04:10 PM
From now on we are buying the PLASTIC only LOL those things are dangerous

kperrien
10-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I got hit in the face with one of those metal tonka dumptrucks by accident lol

OUCH!

I so don't want to think about this week... To much going on!

robenmarie
10-30-2009, 12:14 PM
I am in Knoxville, Tennessee visiting my sister and her hubby!

•Tour of the Tennessee Terrace on Friday.
•Men's Basketball Game Friday night.
•Vol's vs South Carolina on Saturday night!
•Church, nap and maybe the Haunted Corn Maze on Sunday night.
•Fly home on Monday!

The weather is perfect here and I can see the beautiful trees in all their fall glory on the ridge outside the front window. We never see that in Florida! :)

HeatherB
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Carly - so sorry you got hurt. Sounds awful.

This week...
- small group on Tuesday night - feasting (got that part down pat) and fasting (not quite sure I know what this is! :giggle:) check
- 3 1/2 hours on Wednesday (4pm - 7:35pm) to stand in line and get H1N1 and flu vaccines for the family (kids were remarkably well-behaved) check
- Beaver's Halloween party on Thursday check
- Posted for the Treats no Tricks blogtrain check
- Pumpkin carving tonight
- Bowling Halloween party for my 6 year old Saturday morning
- Hallo-balloo (indoor spookless Halloween with bouncy castles and games) for my 3 year old + me Saturday night
- pick up candy to give out at our door on Saturday night
- church and community cafe (lunch) afterwards on Sunday

snaggletooth75
10-31-2009, 12:06 AM
Im making a Snagglebag ( my version of trick or treat bag) for my blog LOL, im whipping up a freebie