PDA

View Full Version : Saving Preview Images from Shop?

interstitchal
11-12-2009, 02:43 PM
I have a question about saving the large size preview images that pop up in the new shop. Sometimes I want to post a preview of a kit on my blog or on another site to show off. I can copy the small preview (300) but it is hard to see detail. When I try to right click on the enlarged (600) version I don't have the option to save.

I'm not sure if I'm being clear - but any help you have would be appreciated!

nicoleseitler
11-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi, Heather! Sometimes I find that I don't have an option to do anything with the pop up image, but if I click off the image and make it pop up again, suddenly I have more options--don't ask me why! ;) Also, if you disable Java Script on your browser you could solve this problem, too.

Hope that helps!

interstitchal
11-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Thanks Nicole! I'll try both approaches. Could you tell me how to disable Java Script? I am using Firefox.

nicoleseitler
11-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure if it's an add-on or if it comes with Firefox... (Travis, are you reading this post?)

But when I look under the Tools menu, there is a option for Web Developer menu. From that menu, I just choose Disable > Disable JavaScript > All JavaScript. And when I'm done, I just make sure to turn it back on again so that other webby things work for me. :)

Hope that helps!

Travis Seitler
11-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Yeah, that's an Add-on. ;)

To turn off Javascript the normal way in Firefox, go to either Tools > Options... (Windows) or Firefox > Preferences... (Mac). Then click on the Content tab and un-check the Enable Javascript box. :thumbsup:

nicoleseitler
11-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks, babe. :heart:

interstitchal
11-17-2009, 12:47 PM
You guys are so cute!

This worked for me when I tried it today! Thanks a lot!