PDA

View Full Version : Slice?

justJess
12-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I saw that the Making Memories Slice is on sale today at Scrapbook.com and I was wondering if anyone had used one and had some feedback on it? :D

MariKoegelenberg
12-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I love my Slice. ;) I use it for so many projects and it is a real go to for me. I have not had a die cut system before this one so i do not know how the sizzix and others work but I love the fact that I can choose sizes from 1-2 inches (depending on the design) in .5 inch increments up to 4 inches. I also recently discovered you can cut thin fabric with it and soo want to try it out. One word of advice when you purchase the slice you will need to register and get a replacement card for the slice to re-calibrate it. Before using your slice to much wait until you receive the upgraded design card. And on another note although it is advertised as a cordless device I always use mine with the cord in because if I dont I have a 50/50 chance it will not cut properly. HTH!

donnawells
12-03-2009, 03:23 PM
I saw Margie Romney-Aslett demonstrating it at CHA when it debuted and it looked pretty darn cool to me! Cute, too.