PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Denver

emkayess2
12-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi, all!

I am so excited to find this site. I (sort of accidentally) made a couple of digital LOs and needed to print them 12x12, so I Googled "12x12 printing." That brought me to a thread here about various printers, and then I looked around and... I'm happy to be here!

Both LOs I've done so far (I literally did one last night in a couple of hours) were re-creations of paper LOs. Last night I was frustrated with mistakes I made on the paper version of an important, contest-entry LO and I didn't have another piece of the paper I needed (it's not available locally yet), so I figured I could re-created on the computer, transparency and all. I found a kit in the right colors, set to work on PSE, and a couple of hours later had a dead-ringer for the paper version, only BETTER! (No transparency marks or adhesive blobs.)

I'm addicted. My DH isn't sure what to think, since I already have thousands of dollars of paper supplies, I'm sure, but he can't argue with the complete lack of mess. Guess he'll just have to use the laptop in the evenings from now on...

HilaryG
12-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Welcome! Be warned: digiscrapping is addictive!

Hilary

InLoveWithDOTS
12-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Welcome! Glad you stumbled in! :)

SweetNSassyMommy
12-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Welcome to TDC, so glad you've found us! I am sure you will love it here and everyone is sooo right, digiscrappin is totally addictive. Be sure to visit the gallery and share your work with us, I know I'd love to see your first page! Congrats - this is the best hobby in the world!

Robin : )

Robin12265
12-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Welcome! I'm in the Denver metro area too!

paula_duncan
12-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Welcome to TDC! What a way to stumble onto a great site....lol. I am looking forward to seeing that LO you recreated.

Rynonut Mom
12-10-2005, 12:22 AM
What a unique way to have happened upon us! LOL! Welcome!

mesokee
12-10-2005, 09:42 AM
welcome, bienvenue!!!

aubero
12-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Life is full of surprises, and Google results are some of them. Welcome, you are going to love it here....
-Aude-

emkayess2
12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Welcome to TDC, so glad you've found us! I am sure you will love it here and everyone is sooo right, digiscrappin is totally addictive. Be sure to visit the gallery and share your work with us, I know I'd love to see your first page! Congrats - this is the best hobby in the world!

Robin : )

I posted it--- eep. Can't post the second one 'cause it's for a DT entry. After I don't win, I'll post it too! :wink_smil

tiggrrr007
12-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm originally from Colorado! =)