PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Finale/ Reunion

faded magnolia
12-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Anyone else totally bored by this season's? LOL I don't know if it's because my hubby would flip from that to "Everyone hates Chris" that I just missed too much and didn't get into it... ORRRR if it really was that dead..hehe

DragonFly
12-12-2005, 10:09 AM
I enjoyed this season...=)

Wish Stephanie won but Danni is a good pick too.

I can't wait for February now for Panama: Exile Island

brechasemom
12-12-2005, 10:39 AM
I enjoyed this season but not as much as previous seasons. I missed a few this time because The O.C. was on at the same time. I thought the last tribul counsel this time (where the jury asked the last 2 questions) was so BORING!! No drama this time around. Anyway, I'm ok with Danni winning but I would have preferred Stephanie.

Laura

faded magnolia
12-12-2005, 11:55 AM
The Exile Island thing seems sooo much more exicting... I can't wait to see what they do next.

I have a teeny crush on Jeff P... *blush*

ScrapHappyME!
12-12-2005, 03:29 PM
The season was ok... each one is getting weaker and weaker I think.

Did anyone think Danni had her lips done before the show? Her face looked totally different and she kept making these weird faces like her lips felt funny.

brechasemom
12-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Gina, that's too funny - I noticed the thing with the lips also. I bet that's what it was. She looked totally different to me, I didn't even reconigize her when the reunion show came on (her or Stephanie)

Exile Island looked creepy to me, I don't know if I'll be watching that one or not!!

noralong
12-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I didn't really care who won this time. I just knew that if Judd won, that would be the end of survivor for me. YUK. He has a great, big, potty mouth.

Both Dani and Stephani looked totally different at the reunion show. I thought Dani looked better, but Stephanie was so beautiful durring the show, that she looks weird with all that make-up on. Too bad. Some women clearly need to wear make-up, but she sure doesn't.

All in all, the shows last night were boring. I didn't even bother watching after I learned who won.

faded magnolia
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
See... I told hubby that she must have had her teeth done.... she REALLY looked like a different person. You know she doesn't get recognized in the streets...hehehe