PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck Spoiler Girls!

Rynonut Mom
12-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Holy scrap!!! I thought tonight's episode was kinda slow and then they ended it. Then the carver's face came up!!! Oh Cr@p!!!! Did you go to the website? Did you see the previews for the finale next week? And it's 2 hours next week! And Julia's preggers!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

Twinmom628
12-14-2005, 08:03 AM
OH MAN.... I saw about 5 mins of it! Now I'm gonna have to keep an eye for when the rerun it this week.

sweetmindy
12-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Last night was the most innocent nip tuck i ever sen LOL. I can't believe julia is preggo too hahah i am glad is not that freaky doctor. He gross me out especially the one sene when he was doing it with the military guy. ( My POOR eye!!!!!) I wonder what happen to kimberly. You girls think she is dead? I just can't stand that mask he looks freaky with freaky voice, i can't wait to see who he is.

~Mindy~

Twinmom628
12-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Kimber... oh man. I read a really gruesome spoiler about her. Something about a box oozing blood and parts in it.... fake parts of Kimbers. ICK.

Now onto the million dollar question. Who is the carver?

My orginal guess was Ava, then the creepy doctor, then that lady detective (can't remember her name) that had the thing w/ Kimber and Christian.

I don't think it's any of them anymore.

My 2 final guess are Matt or Merril, with most of me thinking it's Merril. But Matt having a heck of a lot of "OMG" factor. Remember Merril (or however you spell that name) tried to cut off his face and replace it w/ Christian's. He was REALLY jealous of Christian. And didn't he and Kimber have something going on at one time??? I can't remember if he died or they just made us think he did or what. But that would put a lot of explanation as why The Carver seems to be focusing on people Christian knows. And if he was the one who kidnapped Kimber.

Rynonut Mom
12-14-2005, 08:56 PM
They showed a box oozing in the previews.... ewwwwww! I still think it's the creepy doc (Quintin), but Ava would be a good guess too. They keep showing the nurse in the police room. But I really don't think it's her. Merril was with Kimber once, I don't know if he's dead or what... I just don't remember. I'm glad Mr. Creepy/Freaky isn't Julia daddy to be too! Maybe Julia and Shaun will get back together...

sweetmindy
12-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Ava you really think?? i know she was a he but she can't do the guys part can she, she is looted isn't she. Just wondering because the carver was also rapping her/his victims. It seem like this carver know so much about everything and what is going on, he/she seem to be one step just behind everything. I remember merril another freaky guys LOL, wonder what happen to him too. I guess we'll just have to find out who is the carver next week.

~Mindy~

Rynonut Mom
12-15-2005, 01:26 AM
Aaaaaaa! I'm going to be waiting for this episode!!!