PDA

View Full Version : Smaller On-Screen Site Pages

donnawells
07-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with this website suddenly showing up smaller overall than before?
It's almost like my monitor is set at the wrong resolution but this is the only site that does that when I'm surfing the web. I have to get out my reading glasses to actually see what I'm reading because everything is so tiny!

nicoleseitler
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a browser setting, but I think I remember that you're on a Mac? I don't know what the "reset" keys would be for a Mac, but for me it's CTRL+0 (in Firefox).

Hummie
07-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Do you have a scroll on your mouse? Hold down the control key and scroll to make the text larger.

donnawells
07-15-2010, 11:58 PM
I use a WACOM tablet. Hmmmm. I'll dig around. I think it's strange that it's JUST The Digichick and no other site.

donnawells
07-16-2010, 12:06 AM
I fixed it. Apparently, I had "zoomed out". Not sure when that happened. It was probably one of those automatic things since the command is the same as in Photoshop. I probably did it without even realizing it. Now I can see everything again. YAY! Thanks for the tips.

Hummie
07-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah! Glad it's fixed!

nicoleseitler
07-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Yay!

Yup, it was just for TDC... and that's what gave me the idea that you had scrolled and zoomed on accident. I guess its nice that' that browsers remember these things, but I just find it to be a pain. LOL! :D

donnawells
07-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Yes, I would expect it to just be back to the default the next time you launch the browser rather than remember what you did. I've never done anything like that before. I must have been multi-tasking. :-)