PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Laura_A
12-27-2005, 04:13 PM
So, the forums have been pretty slow the last few day. Is everyone just enjoying the holidays, family, friends? I hope so... I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

InLoveWithDOTS
12-27-2005, 04:39 PM
It's hard to keep up with the message boards with the kiddos home... I am trying, though! :) Tonight is my baby's birtrhday party... he turned 7 on the 19th! Yikes! Where does the time go?

Crsttt
12-27-2005, 06:32 PM
I have been checking in periodically but with the kids and husband on vacation and half of my household being sick that has been keeping me busy aside from the holiday festivities.

I have also been in a Cleaning out mood so I have been going through drawers and cabinets and things and throwing this out.. I need to tackle the closet where i Have a ton of paper scrapping stuff too but I am a little afraid..lol

wilowfaery
12-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Still here, Laura, don't worry, we're not abandoning you now that you've taken over! =)
Ah, yes, nothing like post-christmas clutter to give us the need to clean!! That's where I've been, vacuuming, mopping, sorting...oh and playing with my new wacom...hehehe

Rynonut Mom
12-27-2005, 08:11 PM
I have my in-laws in town til Friday - so am just trying to enjoy everyone!
Hope eveyone had a good holiday! :)

CheleOh
12-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi... I'm a new chick (without a cute picture... *sniff*) and I just made my first digital layouts yesterday!! I've been lurking and reading and posting... hoping that some folks can give me some constructive criticism. I'm hoping in the next few days to figure out brushes and how to make tags and buckles, etc. look like they're ON ribbons.

Thanks for all of the expertise that many of you have already shared on this site!

Chele :)

lunafaerie
12-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi Laura! I'm still around, haven't been very chatty or scrappy for quite awhile. But I still stop by to look around, TDC is still my one-stop-shop for inspiration in the digital world!

Kat Stokes
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm here! This is home so I am always checking the boards here before I head on to other pastures. Although, I admit that I don't post all that much. I am one of those people that I really don't like to post what others already have. So, if it's been said, I nod my head at my puter and move on to the next subject! LOL!!! :0)

KimMauch
12-28-2005, 12:36 AM
I'm here too. Mostly lurking while on break at work!

Kim

Digi Kitty
12-28-2005, 12:44 AM
I've been doing a lot of lurking over the holiday too....I'm on a dial-up connection at my mom's and can't stand how slow it is....WAY too spoiled with cable internet at home! :) I'll be more active again after New Year's when my vacation is over. Happy Holidays to everyone!

scrapfor5
12-28-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm not much of a poster, but I lurk here a LOT! I love the forums and the boutique and just about everything else!!

RachelS
12-28-2005, 09:13 AM
it's just the holidays plus extra busy-ness at home that's keeping me away!

Valgal
12-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Haven't been super chatty, but I'm here lurking and looking for interesting posts (such as this, lol!) and checking out the gallery.

Dh FINALLY went back to work today. Love having him home, but just can't have a normal, scheduled day, kwim?

So today I have lots of errands to run and crap to do. I'm SO ready to take this tree down!

thequeenofquirk
12-28-2005, 09:39 AM
yeah, it is so hard to get on the puter with family around...i feel so guilty!! but, i have been playing with my new tablet to make up for it. i hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their families!!

Lindsay
12-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Just came back to work today, so my normal routine of checking the boards is back! Love being off of work, but it sure can mess with one's routines LOL!

AmyJo
12-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Gosh, I had to CLEAN MY HOUSE again this year to host the Christmas Eve event with my Dad and sisters (this is the first year they have skipped the annual dinner with their mom's family and came to ours instead) - then the clean up AFTER the too many gifts extravaganza - and now, Camden is gone until the 5th (YIPPEEEEE) and Abby, Ruby and I have been sleeping in. Like until noon yesterday and today until 11 :) I so SUCK - but it's been great, I needed the extra sleep :)

Heather_R
12-28-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm here too, reading posts, but not posting much. I've got the kids and hubby home now, some company just left yesterday, so things should be returning to normal soon I hope!

MarshaZepeda
12-28-2005, 04:27 PM
And I've been cleaning, re-arranging furniture..... yikes! lol! Too much to do... shouldn't even be sitting here now... :regular_s