PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Question

Pamie
09-17-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm confused about how coupons work in the shop. If I use a coupon code for existing products in one designer's shop, I lose all of the discounted prices for the new releases in my cart. Usually I would just do 2 separate transactions but I'm trying to hit $15 to get the Collab for free. :)

Do coupons override any shop discounts? Am I not allowed to use them together?

Thanks for the help!

heathert
09-18-2010, 05:26 AM
*bump*

nicoleseitler
09-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Do coupons override any shop discounts? Am I not allowed to use them together?

Yes! Any coupon would override another offer. Even coupons made by one designer can cancel out shop sales or other promotions. Even if you got to $15 of goodies in your cart and used a coupon, I think the coupon would knock the free kit out of your cart.

Basically, all offers are meant to be "Not Valid With Any Other Offer" (except that's not always directly stated... it's like the invisible fine print!). :bookworm:

Sorry for the confusion! :hugs:

nicoleseitler
09-18-2010, 11:41 PM
ps. Pamie, if you ever have a question about a sale (or anything else!), you can always feel free to use the "Contact Us" button in the shop. I try to check that e-mail (even on weekends when I can!) to help people who need an answer to something right away. I don't want you to miss out on a sale!