PDA

View Full Version : If you could design with only one

Heather Prins
10-18-2010, 09:54 AM
designer's product for the next year, who would you choose? I think for me it would be Krista Sahlin. Her kits have a lot of variety and she shadows her elements beautifully.

HeatherB
10-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Wow, tough question Heather. Everyone I CT for? :lol:

Nikki Epperson
10-18-2010, 10:33 AM
lol, I couldn't choose for anything. I love variety. ;)

SunshineTK
10-18-2010, 11:33 AM
No way can I choose one. Sorry, Heather!! I'm a schizophrenic scrapper and sometimes I like cutesy felty stuff, sometimes art-journalish stuff, sometimes paper-realistic looking stuff....I won't let you put me in a box!:devil:

Heather Prins
10-18-2010, 12:08 PM
no i can't just go with one per se either, i LOVE to mix things up, but if I had to I would pick Krista cause her kits are always different, not the same stuff recolored!

nicoleseitler
10-18-2010, 02:16 PM
For me, I would totally say Krista, too! I love her goodies. I've known her for years and I recently was accepted onto her CT. I am now set for life. :heartshape:

jk703
10-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow, tough question Heather. Everyone I CT for? :lol:

lol, I couldn't choose for anything. I love variety. ;)

No way can I choose one. Sorry, Heather!! I'm a schizophrenic scrapper and sometimes I like cutesy felty stuff, sometimes art-journalish stuff, sometimes paper-realistic looking stuff....I won't let you put me in a box!:devil:

What they said... lol... .my styles seem to be random , and I like a mix of things... lol! Tracy has it perfectly!

hollyinjapan
10-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Oooh Nicole, you're on Krista's CT? I'm jealous. Her designs are divine!

One designer for the whole year.... hmmmm.... I'd have to say.... nope, just impossible to choose.:angel:

LeeAndra
10-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Ditto Holly. Mind hooking all of us up with Krista?! :giggle:

I'd hate to choose just one, but if I had to be put on a scrapping diet, I'd choose Kristin Cronin-Barrow. She is a good friend of mine, and I love that her kits are usually gurly with lots of elements. I'm sure I could survive scrapping my DD for the next year on my KCB stash.

laurabobaura
10-19-2010, 07:53 PM
la grier :D

nicoleseitler
10-19-2010, 10:53 PM
I love La, too. :heart: I had fun shopping at her birthday bash sale and now I have a nice set of playthings. She has a real eye for putting colors and elements together to make something fun.

Pamie
10-20-2010, 12:03 PM
If I had to choose (and I'm not just sucking up :flowers:) it would be Nicole's stuff. Almost all the Sugarplum Paperie and girl friday kits that I don't already have are on my wishlist right now. I assume I could use her collabs, too, right?

laurabobaura
10-20-2010, 12:56 PM
totally, nicole :) she's been my fave fo-eva. still so excited to have been invited to join her team :heart:

nicoleseitler
10-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Aww! :loveshower: You just made my day! :D

jacinda
10-20-2010, 01:48 PM
This is hard cause I really do love the designers I CT for. I have a list of my top three though. LOL.

Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Laura Banasiak
Lauren Grier