PDA

View Full Version : I hate the flue

Marlies
01-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I have been seriously ill with the flue since januari first and I can't do anything besides laying down and sitting; I can't even scrap--> how crappy is that.
I've just popped in to say hello and wanted to let you know that I haven't dissapeared and will come back as soon as my body lets me, LOL

Checked out the gallery and there is some amazing work over there; you gals rock!!!

Marlies

AmyJo
01-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh Marlies - you have my DEEPEST sympathies. I got sick the day after Christmas and am just now beginning to feel human (even with migraine that won't go away). I was SOOOO mean too - nothing worse than being a sick MOM - and having my dh follow me around as if he were a toddler that was being neglected...I wanted to kill him :)

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Rynonut Mom
01-07-2006, 11:00 AM
I DID miss you!!! I always keep watch for your alyouts! :) If that makes you feel any better at all! And I agree about there's nothing worse than being sick as a mom!
Sending healiong thoughts your way and hope you feel better soon!

Kat Stokes
01-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm sorry you're sick! Hoping you feel better soon!!! I've been sick with a bad cold since the day after Christmas too and I am soooooo tired of being sick too!

Laura_A
01-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Aww man girl! I really hope you get to feelin' better soon. We have missed you!

SingingTree
01-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Oh Marleis I really feel for you, I have had a terrible flu bug this week too, and it is the worst. I think that motherhood makes you more vulnerable to these type of things.

And I must say that I have missed y9our layouts too, I hope you feel much better soon.

aubero
01-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Oh Marlies, hope you're starting to feel better ! :girl_hug:
-Aude-

lbth-mi
01-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Yuck! I hate being sick :(

I hope you start feeling better real soon. Get lots of liquids - soups and juices - and lots of extra sleep (if you can).

Valgal
01-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Oh girl, I feel for ya. I had the flu a few years ago WHILE I was preggers (right after my morning sickness cleared up, doesn't it figure?). It took several weeks before I felt normal.

Hang in there! Just take it easy and don't try to do anything unless you absolutely HAVE to.