PDA

View Full Version : Do you have what it takes....

thompsonc2007
12-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Do you have what it takes to be published?

I am looking for layouts for my next two feature articles at GingerScraps Street Magazine. Take a look at the calls and submit!!! I can't wait to see who sends LOs in......

March

I'm looking for digital layouts and hybrid projects that show off three or more photos. So show me those fabulous layouts...so we can share them with the entire digi-scrapping community! Call deadline is 1/13/2011. Please e-mail a link to your layout to casey@scrapstreet.com . I can't wait to see what you all have in store for me;)

April

April 2nd is International Children's Book Day. So send me your digital layouts or hybrid projects focusing on children and reading. I would love to see layouts centered around children reading, favorite children's books/character, learning to read, story-time, favorite memories of your childhood reading experiences, you get the picture, hybrid books created for your little reader,....reading and kids! Come on and share...share memories, share layouts, share inspiration!! Call deadline is 2/5/2010. Please e-mail a link to your layout to casey@scrapstreet.com .