PDA

View Full Version : Starbuck's Tumbler!

AndreaBurns
01-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi guys~
I have checked everywhere for those personalize-able Starbuck's Tumblers~ the kind where I can scrap my own insert, And I can't find one anywhere!!

I was wondering if any of you just happen to find yourself in a SB soon, if you would look and see if your SB has them. I am looking for 2-4 of them, and would gladly pay you for them, and for the S&H for them! I have even checked Ebay, and no such luck.

Thanks so much! Please don't go out of your way!

MarshaZepeda
01-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I noticed at Christmastime, there were a TON at our SB's all over town... now, they are scarce. Maybe try again in a week or so... it could be that they are all sold out. (Did you try asking the employees? Maybe they could re-order to restock...) Anyhow, I'll check the next time I'm there... :teeth_smi

Laura_A
01-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Being a former Starbucks Barista, I know that they only have those at Christmas time. Any a store might have right now would be left over from the holidays.

abbysmommy
01-17-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't know if you're only looking for Starbuck's cups or not, but I did see personalizable ones at my local scrapbook store just this past weekend. It was $9.99. That might be an option for you, too.

AndreaBurns
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the head's up!

nwallace
01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
hi.....i bought two just last week at my local sb....i am not sure if there are any more but will be heading that way tommorow if you'd like me to check!
i am located in eastern pa if that will help with the ship/handling estimate for you....let me know-niki

AndreaBurns
01-17-2006, 11:25 PM
I GOT SOME!!! Thanks for the interest!

Karen42boys
01-18-2006, 12:30 AM
any tips on using those personalized mugs? i have one that i had my son just color on some cardstock, and that was tough to get in my mug.

i'd love to do a scrapbook style mug, but i'm a little confused how to do it? anyone made these? any tips on doing these? any photos to upload showing a mug insert?

thank you!

meems
01-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Andrea posted this link in another thread http://www.starbucks.com/retail/memory.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&fav%5Ftest=1.

Maybe that would help? You could use it as a template.

I went to Starbucks today and got 6 tumblers. Now whether I do anything with these or not . . .