PDA

View Full Version : Creative Team Chatter

DigiBethy
01-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Just curious, I haven't seen any threads or chatter about the contest that closed yesterday (Creative Team Search (http://www.thedigichick.com/showthread.php?t=3281)).
Is it ok to chat about it?

And if it is, who entered!!

I did! But the quality of work here is SO outstanding I have no idea what my chances are!

Just looking to chat until the announcement on Friday!

Laura_A
01-18-2006, 10:06 AM
It's definitely ok to chat about it. I just want you to know that I am SO not looking forward to this decision cuz I'm serious when I say WOW! Ya'll are SO talented. The CT leader and I will be weeding through the entrants and I will be emailing our picks by Friday (could be sooner). Thanks for your patience with us and I'm SO excited about the new beginnings her at TDC!

DigiBethy
01-18-2006, 10:19 AM
I just want to say, if I make the team or not, I'm very excited to have found this site.

There are some wonderful kits and some super creative layouts that I'm finding totally inspiring!

sinead
01-18-2006, 10:22 AM
I did! I'm excited about the prospect of being involved with some of these incredibly creative women! This is my digital scrapping home, so I'm hoping that I will be lucky enough to represent people here. :)

abbysmommy
01-18-2006, 10:43 AM
I did not. Mostly because I was just too darn lazy to get my application in on time. But, good luck to all those that applied!

RachelS
01-18-2006, 12:38 PM
I did not. Mostly because I was just too darn lazy to get my application in on time. But, good luck to all those that applied!

Me too! I thought about it off and on, but never really decided to go for it. I figured that just starting out on one creative team will be enough for now.

rsk
01-18-2006, 03:19 PM
I applied too. But I don't think I stand a chance, but applied just the same:)

SheScraps
01-18-2006, 06:45 PM
I bet it's going to be hard picking cause I have a feeling that Laura was bombarded with apps from some really talented scrappers! Good luck to everyone that applied! Can't wait to see who makes the CT!

DigiBethy
01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Is it today we find out?!?

Sure, I'd like to make the team, but I'm also looking forward to being inspired by the team if I don't make it!!

lindvk
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
I applied so I'm excited to know too, wonder when we'll find out?!

Shelly
01-20-2006, 12:56 PM
i am glad i'm not the only one lurking here waiting for the news!!

thequeenofquirk
01-20-2006, 01:26 PM
i'm on pins and needles FOR you guys! so exciting!! :)

SingingTree
01-20-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm so excited and nervous to find out too!

JennStar
01-20-2006, 04:06 PM
I applied!! But I thought that they were sending out emails to those chosen- so I assume that I didn't make the cut because I've been stalking my mailbox (email, that is) and have not received anything. I've recently started designing and really want to make this my home- or that's my hope anyway, so I thought I'd start with this. Anyway, I'm really excited to see and congradulate those who are chosen!! Good luck to everyone!! You are all awesome and inspiring!!

mives121
01-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Has anyone heard anything yet? I applied, but I'm pretty new here, so I wasn't sure that would hurt my chances. I'm anxious to find out who made it though!

Melissa

Laura_A
01-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Everyone (TDC member or not) was given equal attention in the decision process. We took into consideration more than just your talent. We considered style, use of products, answers to application questions... so many different things. PLEASE know that this decision was not taken lightly and it was truly EXCRUTIATING. We received nearly 50 applications! I'll tell you, I was up until 4:00 am this morning going through them over and over again. LOL

Anyway, we will have contacted everyone and made the announcement very soon. Thank you for your patience!

rh_scrapbooker
01-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the update Laura! Looking forward to hearing the end result. :)

Rachel

Anyway, we will have contacted everyone and made the announcement very soon. Thank you for your patience!

Rynonut Mom
01-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow! Hope you're taking a nap, Laura! I bet it was no easy decision and I can't wait to see who you picked!!!