PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the Blanks!

Danyale
08-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey girlfriends!!!!

I have been spending my week as a chauffeur, so I think it is time for a pretend get-away!
You can go anywhere you want, so dream BIG! Just fill in the blanks and you will be on your way....in your head, LOL!!!! Remember to take photos to scrap!

I am packing my suitcase with_________and traveling by__________to a very _________place I like to call______________. I am going to take photos of_________.

Danyale
08-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I am packing my suitcase with a bottle of champagne, a bathing suit and traveling by private jet first class to a very warm tropical place I like to call heaven in the Maldives. I am going to take photos of my husband showering in a waterfall...wink, wink!

AnneofAlamo
08-12-2011, 06:51 PM
I am packing my suitcase with__comfy clothes that I don't have to wear a bra with_______and traveling by___a very fastchauffered limo_______to a very __secluded_______place I like to call_____Anne's Beach_________. I am going to take photos of__waves crashing and my feet in the sand_______.

SunshineTK
08-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I am packing my suitcase with__sangria and a summer dress_______and traveling by__plane________to a very __sultry_______place I like to call__Barcelona____________. I am going to take photos of_all the street performers________.

donnawells
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
I am packing my suitcase with jeans and t-shirts and traveling by private jet to a very "near and dear to my heart" place I like to call HOME....also known as Northwestern Montana. I am going to take photos of all the beautiful scenery and my crazy friends having a good time reminiscing and enjoying each others' company.

Sigh! :)

kimeric
08-12-2011, 11:32 PM
I am packing my suitcase with my camera and lots of film and travelling by plane to a very beautiful place I like to call heaven on earth - Victoria on Vancouver Island. I am going to take photo's of Butchart Gardens, and one of Eric stuffing his face with his first ever Naniamo bar :)

juliesouthern
08-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow, Butchart gardens and montana... Good stuff!

Lol, i just grabbed a glass of wine and went out on my deck. Wanna come over? It was a gorgeous sunset!

c0r1nn3
08-13-2011, 03:16 AM
I am packing my suitcase with summer dresses, flip flops, camera, and a swim suit and traveling by plane first class to a very warm, tropical place I like to call the Hawaiian islands. I am going to take photos of the lush scenery, sunsets and sunrises, beaches, hawaiian food, and my family enjoying the islands.

Danyale
08-13-2011, 07:40 AM
oooohhhh, I am definitely going with some of you girlz!!!

Now, what is a naniamo bar?

teachermom_Rach
08-14-2011, 11:32 PM
Yes, suddenly I have a hankering for a naniamo bar. Haven't had one in YEARS!!! One of these days I am going to get my hubby up to Victoria...he's never been. Does anyone in the area know...is Roger's Chocolates still around? We used to love to get those while we were there.

scrappycath
08-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Well... this isn't dreaming... this is real.....

I am packing my suitcase with: comfy clothes from me and the whole family and my camera
and traveling by: car
to a very: fun and festive place I like to call: home of the best football team in the world GO STEELERS!
I am going to take photos of: Me meeting LuAnn!

:lol:

Seriously - we are getting ready to take a little road trip to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. This trip is really special for my middle son (the one with more severe autism). He goes along on so many adventures with us that he is not interested in. So we asked him what he would really like to do for vacation. He wants to visit the RnR Hall of Fame!

While we are there, we are also going to visit the Pro-football HOF in Canton. My football playing youngest is looking forward to that. We are going to add another National Park to our Nat'l Park Passport book by doing some hiking at Cuyahoga Valley Nat'l Park. Since my youngest is a HUGE Steeler's fan, we are also stopping in Pittsburgh on the way home. We are doing a tour of Heinz field and seeing the sites of downtown Pittsburgh.... and ..... getting to meet up with LuAnn!!! which I'm really looking forward to!

I haven't been to Pittsburgh in years. Back when I was a jet-set exec for a big 8 accounting firm in the late 80's/early 90's.

donnawells
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun!!! And I would love to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Please report back and tell us what you think of it.
And GO LUANN!!!!! :)

Pamie
08-15-2011, 11:21 PM
I am packing my suitcase with summer dresses, flip flops, camera, and a swim suit and traveling by plane first class to a very warm, tropical place I like to call the Hawaiian islands. I am going to take photos of the lush scenery, sunsets and sunrises, beaches, hawaiian food, and my family enjoying the islands.

And I'm climbing into Corrine's suitcase, 'cause this sounds perfect to me!

Pamie
08-15-2011, 11:22 PM

I am packing my suitcase with: comfy clothes from me and the whole family and my camera
to a very: fun and festive place I like to call: home of the best football team in the world GO STEELERS!

Wow, have fun! Sounds like a blast!

ShabbyShaz
08-16-2011, 04:45 AM
As I have a severe jet lag hangover from a way longer trip home than it should have been I am opting out right now. ( I saw three dates!)

But I might take the champagne and go hit the bath! :teehee:

ShabbyShaz
08-16-2011, 04:46 AM

:lol:

Seriously - we are getting ready to take a little road trip to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. This trip is really special for my middle son (the one with more severe autism). He goes along on so many adventures with us that he is not interested in. So we asked him what he would really like to do for vacation. He wants to visit the RnR Hall of Fame!

While we are there, we are also going to visit the Pro-football HOF in Canton. My football playing youngest is looking forward to that. We are going to add another National Park to our Nat'l Park Passport book by doing some hiking at Cuyahoga Valley Nat'l Park. Since my youngest is a HUGE Steeler's fan, we are also stopping in Pittsburgh on the way home. We are doing a tour of Heinz field and seeing the sites of downtown Pittsburgh.... and ..... getting to meet up with LuAnn!!! which I'm really looking forward to!

I haven't been to Pittsburgh in years. Back when I was a jet-set exec for a big 8 accounting firm in the late 80's/early 90's.

You go girl - and give LuAnn a hug for me too!

scrappycath
08-16-2011, 09:32 AM
You go girl - and give LuAnn a hug for me too!

I've got a special hug stored up to give her just from you Sharyn! ;)

Hope the jet lag eases quickly!

alamama
08-17-2011, 02:30 PM
hmmm...
I am packing my suitcase with comfy clothes that don't make me look fat and traveling by plane to a very packed place I like to call Mass. I am going to take photos of us at the Red Sox game, hubby and I eating at the North End, the beach at Nantasket.

Danyale
08-17-2011, 06:55 PM
ooohhhh, sounds fun....comfy clothes and all! Be careful! :)

hollyinjapan
08-17-2011, 11:28 PM
I am packing my suitcase with comfy clothes that won't stick to me in this gross humidity and traveling by car to a very far-away beach by car that I like to call "I'm doing this for my husband". I am going to take photos of my kids and DH in the ocean.

My kids and I just got back from a month in Colorado, but DH has been home alone just waiting for his vacation time to begin. He loves the beach. I hate the beach because I have to wear a swim suit that has gotten far too small for me. (Too many yummy American treats).

donnawells
08-17-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm not a fan of the beach either. I prefer the mountains.