PDA

View Full Version : Jumpin right in

hkrose
01-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Good morning to most of you~

I was just wandering what is the best way to get to know all of you digi chicks? If I'm going to be posting here, I would like to know a little about the ladies (and men if there are any) that I'm chatting with.

Thanks!

Charla
01-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Melissa, I've only been here a couple weeks, but I've found that being a part of the challenges is one of the best ways to get to know each other. Especially the "it's a chick's life", which has lots of more personal challenges (this week's is to do a page about who we are now). I've found out a lot about others, and have told a lot about myself that way.

So it's kinda getting to know each other by reading the journaling on the layouts :-)

sinead
01-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi ladies! Yep, the challenges are one of the best ways to get to know everyone. Other than that, check out the galleries and the Chicky Chat section--that's where we chat about whatever. When you look at the galleries, but sure to scroll down a little. You can select 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, or all (I think those are the options). That way you can see what's been posted over certain period of time, rather than just the last 18 or so layouts.

Glad to have you both (and all of our other newbies!) here--this is a GREAT place and I hope that you decide to make it your digi-scrapping home. :)

katef
01-28-2006, 09:20 PM
oh I didn't know I could do that with the gallery options... that's a great tip! Thanks!

Kate