PDA

View Full Version : Oh happy day!

Laura_A
01-29-2006, 06:10 AM
It's a beautiful day in the neigborhood...

There's snow on the ground, the sun is shining and Jaime just took the girls to Wiesbaden to shop for PlayDoh. That means I have the house ALL to myself for at least 3 hours, prolly more like 4-5! WOOHOO! Now, what to do? Do I take a nap... I LOVE Sunday afternoon naps... or do I continue to work on my new kit? Decisions, decisions!

zoepearn
01-29-2006, 06:59 AM
Hmmm... well if you were sensible, you would take the nap option...

If you were me... you would work on your new kit!

I am just trying to drag myself away from the computer now after a hard day's work trying my hand at designing...the woes hey? LOL

SheScraps
01-29-2006, 08:02 AM
I say do both! That's what I would do! At least that's what I would plan to do but I would probably end up napping the entire time. LOL Enjoy your free time!

lbth-mi
01-29-2006, 08:39 AM
If I were you, I'd take the nap!

The weather here is frightful http://www.herman-mi.net/images/smiles/rain.gif. The temperature is nearly 50 and it is pouring. Where oh where is winter?

We have no plans for the day at this point, but my husband does not have to do anything work-related at all today and I really would like to take advantage of that. We just might fill the gas tank and go for a long ride in the Jeep (in the rain).

Valgal
01-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Don't you dare waste your free-time napping, lol!

JennStar
01-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Whew-hoo!! Can you do a little of everything. Perhaps watch a good movie.
My cousin & I are ditching our kids and hubbys to go to the movies this afternoon.
Have a great few hours!!!! Yeah!

InLoveWithDOTS
01-29-2006, 08:51 AM
It sounds like an awesome day! Enjoy no matter what you choose! :)

donnelsl
01-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Go for the nap!! I'm guessing you can work on that kit when everyone's home - nap - not so much! Plus you'll awake so refreshed and that kit will just fly together!

What ever you end up doing though - enjoy your "me" time Laura! You deserve it!

Laura_A
01-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Well, it's 5:00 pm and they're STILL gone. LOL I've managed to clean up the house, do a couple loads of laundry, shower and do a good amt. of the new kit. No nap... but it's a good thing I decided against it cuz the Community Center across the street is having some HUGE event and it's been SO loud all day... seriously, cannons, marching bands... the works. So I would have ended up mad had I tried to sleep. LOL

Think I should call Jaime and find out if I should fix dinner or use the "I didn't know when you were coming home" excuse? :angel_smi

Rynonut Mom
01-29-2006, 12:38 PM
LOL, Laura! I wouldn't have napped either! Although I would have probally sat in front of the computer and not moved. I have made a loaf of banana bread and have a cake in the oven this morning inbetween computer time. Still in my pj's unshowered though. It'll be another sunny day here. Same old, same old. We are going on day 102 (or something like that) without rain! It's time for some or no wildflowers this spring!

Rynonut Mom
01-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Ok - so I have to come back and say that when I saw this thread, I thought you were going to tell us that Jan was having the baby!